Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #1141
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Liking my reserves this week. Brandon Lafell had a very nice game, as did Jacob Tamme. Fitzpatrick looks like a more than capable backup and I still have Malcom Floyd tomorrow.

Also, after watching tonight's game, I'm pretty happy I chose to target Dameriyous Thomas in all three of my money leagues. He looks beastly and, at least so far, Decker's "taking away" from Thomas has been nonexistent.

Manning knows the kind of talent Thomas possesses. They are only going to get better together.

I like this team more after today than I did before it. Jennings won't be sniffing the starting lineup again but I have plenty of guys to use as capable flex options.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #1142
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

25 points needed from RR + Ronnie. If Ronnie scores a TD I have a shot, I wish I played Donald Brown and got his 12 points right there. Made a last second switch to Ronnie because of a better match up hopefully it pays off.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #1143
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
25 points needed from RR + Ronnie. If Ronnie scores a TD I have a shot, I wish I played Donald Brown and got his 12 points right there. Made a last second switch to Ronnie because of a better match up hopefully it pays off.
chatzy or yahoo?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #1144
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow CJ2K is a major bust. 4 yards on 11 carries. This guy is a glorified RB2. He's a skinny Shonn Greene. He is an undersized back dependant on 4.2 speed and took quite a beating with Fischer. His OL is awful, he's lost a step, and last year was not an aberration.

You probably drafted him top 10 (by "you" i mean general CJ owner). You will be getting average RB2 level production similar to Shonn Greene. You took him early because "he is safe" and "rb is shallow". The mediocrity of his position should not bump him up rankings. He falls in the first around a point where I'd rather have Jimmy Graham or an elite QB, because the game has changed and I'd rather have elite talent elsewhere instead of drafting a RB to take a RB.

RBA I like the rest of your team quite a bit and this rant isn't directed at you, directed at all of the CJ owners.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #1145
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yes I am truly saddened by CJ. I have CJ in two leagues, very depressing. I thought with 900 total yards on 4.8 YPC and 26 receptions 2nd half of last year that he had a hope to bounce back. Then additionally the off-season reports were great, but it didn't show in the preseason nor in this first game

baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #1146
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
yes I am truly saddened by CJ. I have CJ in two leagues, very depressing. I thought with 900 total yards on 4.8 YPC and 26 receptions 2nd half of last year that he had a hope to bounce back. Then additionally the off-season reports were great, but it didn't show in the preseason nor in this first game

He had 4 good games last year, literally 4 games scoring over 15 points in standard leagues. Those 4 games came against TB, BUF, CAR, CLE. What 4 things do those teams have in common? They were historically bad run defenses (all bottom 10).

He will do the same this year. Struggle 12 games and the majority of his production will come against bad defenses.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #1147
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I put my FF team on ebay. Seeing if someone will buy them.

I drafted better in my other league. Hopefully I can win that.

big ben
cutler

djax
julio jones
steve smith

mjd
foster

gates

chicago defense

d.ware
c.long
g.wilson

cassell
benjarvus green
kevin smith
mike williams
jacob tamme

Anway Crabtree and Celek were the guys I should have started. Redman is ass. Might give him one more flex play before benching him for lifetime. Whoever has Julio Jones must have a huge BONER. Got damn, and he missed out on another TD when Matt Ryan overthrew him badly. He was wide open.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #1148
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

How Ingram do?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #1149
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I stated earlier in this thread that CJ would be a mix of complete duds and homerun games...

Doomsday was tempted to take him 4th overall after his one great preseason game, but he made the correct pick.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #1150
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How Ingram do?

Complete garbage, but he had the bulk of the carries (not saying much), New Orleans completely abandoned the run.

Stevie Johnson and Amendola had nice games.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #1151
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I can't believe I took out Ridley and put Tate in at the last second. If I don't do that this match up is over
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #1152
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I can't believe I took out Ridley and put Tate in at the last second. If I don't do that this match up is over

What on EARTH made you do that??? Surely you didnt think Foster was going to be out. Tough move there man. Ouch.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #1153
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew this was going to be Spiller's break out year...and I am now 100% convinced of it.

He will be a top-5 fantasy RB...you're all completely fcked

that being said, I might have miscalculated on Titus Young...damn
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #1154
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What on EARTH made you do that??? Surely you didnt think Foster was going to be out. Tough move there man. Ouch.
My friend talked me into it. I thought Foster would at least be limited. Last second blunder
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #1155
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I knew this was going to be Spiller's break out year...and I am now 100% convinced of it.

He will be a top-5 fantasy RB...you're all completely fcked

that being said, I might have miscalculated on Titus Young...damn

After 1 game? Premature much?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: