Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #1156
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

My team wasn't all that bad for having a down week. I think the only player that scored a TD was Mike Bush. The strength of my team is my WRs and they under performed except for Percy.

Was hoping Kendricks would tap into some of his potential this year but it looks like I'm going to have to find another TE to fill the hole.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #1157
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
After 1 game? Premature much?
yep after just 1 game...

he was barely targeted...I'm worried and I should be
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #1158
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

AJ Green + Seb Janikowski vs Torrey Smith & McFadden. Down 13, what are my chances?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #1159
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
AJ Green + Seb Janikowski vs Torrey Smith & McFadden. Down 13, what are my chances?
in the neighborhood of 1/100

it is possible that McFadden gets injured right away...but even if that miracle happened for you I don't like your odds very much.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #1160
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

your team played really good though Nug...you just caught Marlo on the wrong week
Old 09-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #1161
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
your team played really good though Nug...you just caught Marlo on the wrong week
It's going to be like this every week fellas, my defense only scored 4 as well with Reggie Wayne on the bench.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #1162
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
It's going to be like this every week fellas, my defense only scored 4 as well with Reggie Wayne on the bench.
well this year, I hope you win...

Ideal situation for me in this league is me first, you second
Old 09-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #1163
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
well this year, I hope you win...

Ideal situation for me in this league is me first, you second
I hope I win too, if I don't we will make separate arrangements.

I have extra motivation though to settle our debt and because I lost last year.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #1164
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Hey Marlo can you chatzy for a minute?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #1165
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Hey Marlo can you chatzy for a minute?
link me, im in the office
Old 09-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #1166
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
link me, im in the office

http://us7.chatzy.com/72291121794725
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #1167
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
My team wasn't all that bad for having a down week. I think the only player that scored a TD was Mike Bush. The strength of my team is my WRs and they under performed except for Percy.

Was hoping Kendricks would tap into some of his potential this year but it looks like I'm going to have to find another TE to fill the hole.
I'm pretty solid at TE. Any interest in either Finley or Tamme? I'm sure we could meet some kind of arrangement.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #1168
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's time for me to find out if Robert Meachem is worth a $hit.

Who will have the better night?

Torrey Smith
Robert Meachem
Darrius Heyward Bay

I should of taken one of the other two guys since I have Antonio Gates.

I f*cked up on this pick... but ya never know.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #1169
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
It's time for me to find out if Robert Meachem is worth a $hit.

Who will have the better night?

Torrey Smith
Robert Meachem
Darrius Heyward Bay

I should of taken one of the other two guys since I have Antonio Gates.

I f*cked up on this pick... but ya never know.
I see Torrey Smith having a big night tonight. He was on my radar during the draft, but I was not in a position to get him where I wanted him. Not crazy about either Meachum or DHB.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #1170
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I see Torrey Smith having a big night tonight. He was on my radar during the draft, but I was not in a position to get him where I wanted him. Not crazy about either Meachum or DHB.

I see that GOBB got Crabtree at the end of Round 9.... I actually think that's good value.

I expect a good year for him.

Stink Dogg... got Cobb in round 12... that's lookin like a very good pick.
(and a good insurance policy for Nelson)
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: