Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #1201
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
serioulsy though, I'll be shocked if he is still running strong come week 8
You've made that pretty clear.

I'm still glad he's on my team (my other team). Btw, I'm just as concerned about your boy Demarco as I am DMC. Both guys have a history of injuries.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:01 AM   #1202
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You've made that pretty clear.

I'm still glad he's on my team (my other team). Btw, I'm just as concerned about your boy Demarco as I am DMC. Both guys have a history of injuries.
I think DeMarco's odds of going 16 are slim, but not nearly as slim as McFaddens

DeMarco had a whoping 2 targets...McFadden had 200, taking a good shot on each one too

If I had to put money on who would play more games this season, it would DEF be DeMarco
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #1203
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also, DeMarco has the most carries and yardage in the history of OU, more than Peterson or anyone else that has run at that school...

he HAS been a monster workhorse for entire seasons without injury

it just happened to be a bad injury year the season before his draft that hurt him...

he can be that work horse again...
Old 09-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #1204
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
eh, the odds of McFadden playing a full games are slim to none...it's about the same odds as GoBB winning 1st place in this league

if I was an owner of him I might actually rather him go ahead and get hurt NOW, in hopes that he could be back in time for FF playoffs...ha

serioulsy though, I'll be shocked if he is still running strong come week 8
i feel you, he's been hurt a lot in the past and has proven to be a slow healer.

thing is however he's never had a major injury and for the first time in his career he's actually avoiding unnecessary contact and playing a lot smarter. he was definitely worn down at the end of the as they relied on him far too heavily but that won't continue.

everybody can get hurt and odds are they will. subsequently guys who get hurt mainly due to flukey injuries like foot sprains and collarbones are bound to stay healthy.

i honestly believe mcfadden is due to play a full season. the same way i believed last year jamaal charles would get seriously hurt..if you recall i moved him before week 1.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:23 AM   #1205
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Also thats about as bad as you'll see a football team play. The Raiders can only get better simply because they can't get worse.

Mcfadden had 120 total yards and 13 receptions. Thats 25 points in PPR leagues. That's with zero blocking, terrible playcalling, having 2 punts blocked, and just a complete meltdown.

All day.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:45 AM   #1206
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

after week 1 a few things jump out

Marlo has the best team in the league by far, and has potential to be even better.

Primetime's team will now take off with spiller, Dooms is a contender again this year.

Darkhorse getting things done on the downlow: RBA, his studs didn't even perform and he won by 40 points over his opponent
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #1207
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Dooms is a contender again this year.

I'm still gonna need major help from waivers & free agency.

even though I had a good week, I'm not liking my team as much as I should.

I do like that Fred Jackson won't be on Illi's roster next week... that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Marlo has the best team in the league by far, and has potential to be even better.

We're being hunted................... again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYMKrbPiP0&

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #1208
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Silent Killer, care to step in chatzy briefly?

http://us6.chatzy.com/55570140692753
Old 09-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #1209
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Illini, you have absolutely NOTHING at RB

curious, would you consider trading Marshall for Spiller Time?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #1210
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

silent killer, i rescinded my offer as I think I'm giving too much up at WR..come into chatzy and we will try to work this out, i still want to do a deal around player x and player y. maybe not with any additional pieces however.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #1211
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Silent Killer - come back.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #1212
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just noticed I play Marlo in two diff leagues this weekend. Should be fun.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #1213
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Just noticed I play Marlo in two diff leagues this weekend. Should be fun.
GL, I was checking out your team in ISH and it looks good. You will be okay, but it be a bit of hole starting 0-2.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #1214
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I aInt scared.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #1215
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

STOP

SPILLER TIME

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: