Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #1216
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Silent Killer and I just agreed to a deal for:

My Jordy Nelson/Martellus Bennett/Kendall Wright

His Ridley/VJax

I wanted to get deeper at RB being that K.Smith and Mcfadden have some durability concerns.

Also can this trade be pushed through before Thursday so that Silent Killer can use Jordy on Thursday Night Football.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 09-11-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #1217
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad

His Ridley/VJax

I wanted to get deeper at RB being that K.Smith and Mcfadden have some durability concerns.

Also can this trade be pushed through before Thursday so that Silent Killer can use Jordy on Thursday Night Football.
Actually since we are using the yahoo system that can't be guaranteed but I believe it will go through before the thursday game so SK should get Jordy.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #1218
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
STOP

SPILLER TIME

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #1219
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

His Ridley/VJax

That's gonna make Marlo better... I don't like this trade.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #1220
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
This trades not about what makes someone better, it's a fair trade. I'm giving up the best player for depth anyway.

I'm trading Jordy for Ridley. Vjax is depth for me.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #1221
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
yeah Marlo went to town on that ass, not going to veto though because obvious no collusion they negotiated in chatzy.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #1222
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yeah Marlo went to town on that ass, not going to veto though because obvious no collusion they negotiated in chatzy.
really i went to town on him? this trade is 10x more fair then your deal which went though. I'm giving up the best player in the deal, Jordy Nelson, unlike your deal where you were trading depth for an upgrade at starter.

if that nicks deal can go through for stevie johnson and 2 scrubs, and i can't even trade jordy nelson a WR1 for what looks like a RB2 ridley then i will quit this league, because thats straight up unfair and ridiculous.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #1223
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

decent trade, no veto from me
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #1224
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This will be the only post where I 'defend' the trade. I really like Jordy Nelson and I really don't like VJax nor Ridley. It is as simple as that
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #1225
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

i trade randall cobb for freaking mike goodson (retardedly), but im glad that trade went through because it actually served as a social study and no one said a word at the time, likely because they think my team is getting weaker. Now i do a deal where im giving up the best player but because my teams weakness is at RB and I'm subsequently gettinr stronger there and its deemed unfair, thats nonsense and such a gross double standard.

lets not forget that silent killer is clearly an experienced player judging by his draft and how strong his team is on paper...AND he's trading depth to upgrade a starter.

ill save why you why Jordy projects as a WR1 again and clearly will benefit from Jennings already being hurt. there are actually trades that are mutually beneficial (i.e. both teams get better). i have 2 RBs with major durability concerns (mcfadden/kevin smith) so i felt compelled to add depth and the strength of my is WR which made Jordy somewhat expendable. from SKs perspective he has Bradshaw/Forte/Ridley/Tate/Dwyer making one of his RBs clearly expendable.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 09-11-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #1226
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Like it better for Marlo but I see nothing wrong with it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #1227
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
really i went to town on him? this trade is 10x more fair then your deal which went though. I'm giving up the best player in the deal, Jordy Nelson, unlike your deal where you were trading depth for an upgrade at starter.

if that nicks deal can go through for stevie johnson and 2 scrubs, and i can't even trade jordy nelson a WR1 for what looks like a RB2 ridley then i will quit this league, because thats straight up unfair and ridiculous.
yeah you raped him IMO, but it should go through. I never spoke of my trade, nor did I speak of this being a veto lol relax man. This is a normal trade - obvious go through, doesn't change the fact its one sided.

edit:

Marlo relax, no one is even considering vetoing this trade, it is perfectly legitimate, no collusion no one will veto or is thinking about it. It has a clear winner which I think everyone will agree is you but none of that matters, should go through thurs morning?
Old 09-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #1228
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yeah you raped him IMO, but it should go through. I never spoke of my trade, nor did I speak of this being a veto lol relax man. This is a normal trade - obvious go through, doesn't change the fact its one sided.

edit:

Marlo relax, no one is even considering vetoing this trade, it is perfectly legitimate, no collusion no one will veto or is thinking about it. It has a clear winner which I think everyone will agree is you but none of that matters, should go through thurs morning?
but you saying i raped him, which i didn't, thats implying that the trade should be vetoed. if i personally believe someone is getting raped, then i will veto the trade.

i also think its ironic that you are calling this trade, a rape. it's looks like you're being passive aggressive here for sure and i also find it highly ironic. pot meet kettle.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #1229
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
This trades not about what makes someone better, it's a fair trade. I'm giving up the best player for depth anyway.

I'm trading Jordy for Ridley. Vjax is depth for me.

It's not like I'm gonna veto it...

But I'm scratching my head on this one.... Ridley just got 150 yards.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #1230
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Just think about it from my perspective. I have this reputation that I rip people off in trades? which is largely untrue, i lose trades a lot, as im willing to take risks and gamble. where was everyone when i traded randall cobb who looks like a wr3 with upside for freaking mike goodson who really isn't even rosterable. my point is im damned if i do, damned if i don't and its unfair.

if joe schmo and charlie agreed to this trade no one would use the word rape but because i carry this reputation i get special treatment, i take offense to that honestly and it puts me at a severe handicap. the only trades that i'm "allowed" to make are ones that i look like im losing on paper, if it appears that im winning one, they get scrutinized.

lastly, i dont have a history of taking advantage of inexperienced players unlike other members of this league who will remain nameless. im a very fair and honest trader. if you go back and look at the history of the deals ive completed in this league over the past 2 years, they're all extremely fair, mutually beneficial, and ive lost my share. i happened to pull a big one off on scy last year but solely because Jamaal ended up tearing his ACL.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: