Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #1261
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #1262
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Greg Jennings might not play Thursday...

good news for Marlo... bad news for jailblazers

Yup, not much went right for me this weekend.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #1263
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
LMAO at "he's a good football player in a bad mood"
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #1264
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #1265
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
LMAO at "he's a good football player in a bad mood"

LMAO at
"They've made the wrong guy very, very angry."

Not just "very" angry... but "very very" angry.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #1266
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
LMAO at
"They've made the wrong guy very, very angry."

Not just "very" angry... but "very very" angry.

I have to say... your photoshop is funny, but I think this original cover has even more comedic value.

Seagal is a legend.

Btw, I think any sensible person who has seen this movie would agree that the line, "He's a good cop in a bad mood" is a bit disingenuous. Dude basically goes on a street justice killing spree... Pretty sure he shatters every rule in the "good cop" book.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-11-2012 at 08:32 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #1267
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Btw, I think any sensible person who has seen this movie would agree that the line, "He's a good cop in a bad mood" is a bit disingenuous. Dude basically goes on a street justice killing spree... Pretty sure he shatters every rule in the "good cop" book.

I honestly don't even remember the movie... it's been that long... maybe over 20 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImRsNaVq2NU
Steven Seagal Marked For Death Trailer

God these trailers are greatness...

Quote:
One thought he was invincible, and the other thought he could fly...
And??
They were both wrong.

Last edited by Riddler : 09-11-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #1268
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

rba chatzy?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #1269
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RBA come to chatzy, SCY, PT whoever if you can
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #1270
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BB4L sent me a huge trade offer. I'll think about it when I get home.

I feel a bit better if Jennings is out now since I was able to pick up James Jones on the wire.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #1271
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

I'm in this 200 dollar league that I found on the fantasy site rotoworld. As far as I know it's completely random but all of these bizarre scenarios keep unfolding. For instance it has really crazy scoring where anything from return yards to 3 and outs are scored. Naturally being unfamiliar with the format I've asked some questions simply pertaining to the rules throughout the season, well I was at least, until the commissioner got really offended, suggested I was accusing him of cheating (guilty conscience?) and to top it all of he speaks in riddles while chastising me for simply asking him some very innocent question.
At this point I'm put off but thinking no big deal and forget about it.

They have the same yahoo system in place that made me feel like I was somewhat safe until 1 owner swung both of these deals.

His Peyton Manning for Stevan Ridley.

The guy who is receiving Manning has Demarco/McCoy and Shonn Greene after parting with Ridley and already has Vick/Schaub at QB.

(this trade i kind of that was passable but seemed very strange)..

and then the same guy that gets Ridley also gets:

Maclin/Welker/Collie for DHB/Floyd/Britt.

Is it just me or is something fishy going on? I brought my concerns about all of this suspicious activity to the commissioner and the rest of the league and this is the response I received:

Quote:
"Sounds to me like someone is crying over spilled milk. No one agrees with your dispute, so get over it! Everyone involved in a trade thinks the upside is in their favor, or else there would be no trades. Expected collusion is the only reason to vetoe a trade, & this warrants no suspicion of that. Trading a backup QB to fill the void of Ronnie Brown is more than valid. If you want to continue to take personal shots & insults cause you got spanked, then You have to accept the Results of your actions. You wanna smack talk, I'm all game- but limit it to that - "You got Owned" week one, now move forward please!"

Considering the amount of money involved, the suspicious behavior, the unruly commissioner, I am honestly thinking of abandoning ship. What would you guys do?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #1272
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B4L, that was a really legit offer you sent but I can't bring myself to root for Morris and Cruz...it's just too hard

My fandomness restricts me from doing certain things in fantasy

I am a football fan FIRST, and a fantasy player SECOND
Old 09-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #1273
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Considering the amount of money involved, the suspicious behavior, the unruly commissioner, I am honestly thinking of abandoning ship. What would you guys do?
I really can't get a feel of the situation from just that post, the trade seems a bit odd but not to the point I would declare it's all rigged.

having 3 QBs is strange but some people like to hold QBs and play matchups all year with them
Old 09-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #1274
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I'm in this 200 dollar league that I found on the fantasy site rotoworld. As far as I know it's completely random but all of these bizarre scenarios keep unfolding. For instance it has really crazy scoring where anything from return yards to 3 and outs are scored. Naturally being unfamiliar with the format I've asked some questions simply pertaining to the rules throughout the season, well I was at least, until the commissioner got really offended, suggested I was accusing him of cheating (guilty conscience?) and to top it all of he speaks in riddles while chastising me for simply asking him some very innocent question.
At this point I'm put off but thinking no big deal and forget about it.

They have the same yahoo system in place that made me feel like I was somewhat safe until 1 owner swung both of these deals.

His Peyton Manning for Stevan Ridley.

The guy who is receiving Manning has Demarco/McCoy and Shonn Greene after parting with Ridley and already has Vick/Schaub at QB.

(this trade i kind of that was passable but seemed very strange)..

and then the same guy that gets Ridley also gets:

Maclin/Welker/Collie for DHB/Floyd/Britt.

Is it just me or is something fishy going on? I brought my concerns about all of this suspicious activity to the commissioner and the rest of the league and this is the response I received:

Second trade is very questionable. I don't know if it is collusion or not, but it is definitely worth bringing up to the commish. With his response, I would seriously considering bouncing if I were you.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #1275
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
B4L, that was a really legit offer you sent but I can't bring myself to root for Morris and Cruz...it's just too hard

My fandomness restricts me from doing certain things in fantasy

I am a football fan FIRST, and a fantasy player SECOND
loyalty
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: