Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #1321
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
my gut feeling says around 600 yards and 3 TDs
3 tds ver possible i think he flirts with 800 yards as the raiders have to throw to someone, lol
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #1322
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DHBs production will probably go up when McFadden gets injured around week 8
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #1323
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
my gut feeling says around 600 yards and 3 TDs

800 yards ... 5 or 6 TDs

easily.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #1324
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
800 yards ... 5 or 6 TDs

easily.
idk, Palmer barely looked his way week 1 and Palmer sucks anyway...

I think he could do that without McFadden on the field getting all the attention though...
Old 09-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #1325
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
idk, Palmer barely looked his way week 1 and Palmer sucks anyway...

I think he could do that without McFadden on the field getting all the attention though...
you think the raiders offense was miserable with mcfadden out there, it would only be worse without him. DHB needs McFadden and Denarius in order to be a consistent producer.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #1326
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
you think the raiders offense was miserable with mcfadden out there, it would only be worse without him. DHB needs McFadden and Denarius in order to be a consistent producer.
perhaps, I understand the thought process behind that, but what I saw in that game on offense was just McFadden, McFadden, McFadden , McFadden, McFadden...

DHB got little attention...

with McFadden out I think that the Raiders could then put all the focus over to DHB on offense...
Old 09-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #1327
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad

Exactly...DHB has a hard enough time as it is missing 1 of those guys. Both and the focus will shift on stopping him even more.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #1328
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's pretend DHB can get 2 games of 100+ yards... I think he can do that...

that leaves 13 games left......... can he avg 45 yards per game (in those 13 remaining games)?

I think so...

so like I said... 800 yards...
Old 09-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #1329
Riddler
D-94

Net year's drafting strategy:

First 6 picks will either consist of 4RBs and 2 Wrs... or 3 & 3.

pointless to draft a TE & QB in the early rounds.

if you do your homework... you can always find a decent QB and TE in the late rounds.

(of course there are very minor exceptions to this strategy... some QBs and TEs are too valuable to pass up)

Last edited by Riddler : 09-13-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #1330
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I woke up trembling in my bed last night, thinking and imagining RBA beating me down 155 points to 80 points. Chris Johnson 60 points alone in that nightmare.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #1331
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
perhaps, I understand the thought process behind that, but what I saw in that game on offense was just McFadden, McFadden, McFadden , McFadden, McFadden...

DHB got little attention...

with McFadden out I think that the Raiders could then put all the focus over to DHB on offense...

If a DC wants to take DHB out of the game it's pretty much over him as he's very one-dimensional. Being the #1 option would not bode well for him.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #1332
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ILLINI

would you consider a trade involving Marshall and Spiller or no?

you need a RB really bad, and you have Calvin so you've got a little wiggle room at WR to give up Marshall.
Offer something, but it's going to have to be more than just Spiller. He's going to lose a lot of value in about a month. Marshall is going to be a beast all season.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #1333
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Offer something, but it's going to have to be more than just Spiller. He's going to lose a lot of value in about a month. Marshall is going to be a beast all season.
uh no dude, he is going to be the #1 option and workhorse from here out...you don't bench something like that,we have seen this scenario happen many times where a RB gets injured and has lost his job because the back up was better...

plus he was drafted top-5...they should feel obligated to use him a ton for that reason alone...

I just noticed that you are probably the weakest team here in terms of RBs...if you would like to get some production in that area I would love Marshall, but I'm not going to give you this years CJ2K for him along with something else...it's pretty even.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #1334
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
uh no dude, he is going to be the #1 option and workhorse from here out...you don't bench something like that,we have seen this scenario happen many times where a RB gets injured and has lost his job because the back up was better...

plus he was drafted top-5...they should feel obligated to use him a ton for that reason alone...

I just noticed that you are probably the weakest team here in terms of RBs...if you would like to get some production in that area I would love Marshall, but I'm not going to give you this years CJ2K for him along with something else...it's pretty even.
If you feel Spiller is a sure fire 1st round pick, RB1 Rest of the year, why the **** would you entertain the idea of dealing him? You're making him sound like FF's #1 player
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #1335
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
If you feel Spiller is a sure fire 1st round pick, RB1 Rest of the year, why the **** would you entertain the idea of dealing him? You're making him sound like FF's #1 player

I'd honestly just hang on to CJ

if he doesn't produce this year.... Buffalo will be very embarrassed about spending a 9th overall pick on him.

This has to be his breakout year or bust.

I'll put my bet on this finally being his breakout year.... (and David nelson is out for the year too... CJ will get his playing time/opportunity)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: