Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #1351
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Very Happy to see Marlo's QB struggle.

message to RBA: Finley is not going to be a very consistent TE. (had him last year).
you playing Marlo?

or you just being a d!ck

baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #1352
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
you playing Marlo?

playing the point leader.

(and I was playing brandon marshall... hahahhhaha... FAIL)
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:24 AM   #1353
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

i should have sat cutler tonight considering how bad he is historicaly in lambeau. fortunately james jones didn't do anything so i'm hoping they end up offsetting each other. what an ugly fantasy game tonight for all bears/packers. i bought in on the randall cobb hype and started him in quite a few leagues over guys like antonio brown/pierre garcon. i already regret that.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #1354
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
i should have sat cutler tonight considering how bad he is historicaly in lambeau. fortunately james jones didn't do anything so i'm hoping they end up offsetting each other. what an ugly fantasy game tonight for all bears/packers. i bought in on the randall cobb hype and started him in quite a few leagues over guys like antonio brown/pierre garcon. i already regret that.
Yeah - I figured you may not have checked this team, out of the dozens of other teams you have lol. Because normally you'd play Big Ben this week over Cutlets
Old 09-14-2012, 03:20 AM   #1355
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

message to RBA: Finley is not going to be a very consistent TE. (had him last year).
I'm not 100-percent invested in Finley. I'm going to put him on a very tight leash, which is where Tamme comes in handy. A couple of games like tonight and he will quickly find himself as my TE2.

It's not like I specifically targeted him or anything... He just happened to be the best TE option on the board in the 6th round when I figured I needed to make a move to fill the position. However, I did specifically target Tamme as my backup because I knew Finley couldn't completely be trusted... Partly due to injuries and partly due to inconsistent play and a lack of targets in a loaded offense.

He's expendable on my team. Last year, he was WAY over-drafted... Often the first TE off the board. I don't remember where you took him, but in most leagues he was being taken somewhere in the first four rounds.

He went this year right around where he should... Middle round pick that you need to quickly address with a capable backup.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #1356
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
i bought in on the randall cobb hype and started him in quite a few leagues over guys like antonio brown/pierre garcon. i already regret that.
My choice was either play Cobb now or wait for Garcon and possibly be stuck with his backup. Or worst case Garcon is active but barely plays. I'll take the 5.3 over a potential goose egg.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:28 AM   #1357
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:

You should forward that message to Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy. I get that he's an amazing talent, a match-up problem on every play that defenses have to account for. But at a certain point I'm benching/trading him for a mediocre talent that can actually catch and hold on to the ball.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #1358
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Yeah - I figured you may not have checked this team, out of the dozens of other teams you have lol. Because normally you'd play Big Ben this week over Cutlets
I bought into the hype on Cuts, every "expert" had him rated as a top 10 option vs GB. Same old story with the Bears with horrendous protection. Hopefully Forte's high ankle sprain doesnt keep him on the shelf for too long.

Packers offense is really struggling. I knew that they would regress hence why i drafted very few packers outside of Jordy but Im trying to even sell him as Rodgers and the entire offense and even playcalling looks out of synch..Next year looking like some good value.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #1359
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the only offensive fantasy player that was worth a shit last night was Ced Benson, who was on my bench.

he looks like a legit #1 work horse type RB there...

if anyone is interested in him, let me know, I could use another decent WR
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #1360
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was debating if I wanted to start Jones or Mike Williams but I figured that I would rather take my chances with Jones with A-Rod throwing to him with Jennings out. Jones did have a TD pass he should have hauled in tho so the start almost paid off. I'm sure Mike Williams will end up with like 3 catches for 18 yards and a TD just to piss me off.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #1361
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thank mfin Allah Christ that I never had a top-3 pick in any of my leagues this year, I was so high on Rodgers because of last year I would have taken him #1 overall...

He will still have huge games this year but he isn't going to match the production he had last year...
Old 09-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #1362
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Thank mfin Allah Christ that I never had a top-3 pick in any of my leagues this year, I was so high on Rodgers because of last year I would have taken him #1 overall...

He will still have huge games this year but he isn't going to match the production he had last year...

I think that's a big overreaction. Two strong defenses, one on short rest. Jennings not healthy/not playing, his other receivers dropping easy balls. Last year's numbers are hard to repeat regardless but that doesn't mean he can't be a Top 10 fantasy player.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #1363
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I think that's a big overreaction. Two strong defenses, one on short rest. Jennings not healthy/not playing, his other receivers dropping easy balls. Last year's numbers are hard to repeat regardless but that doesn't mean he can't be a Top 10 fantasy player.
you might be right...but the reason for taking Rodgers high last year was because he scored 100+ more points than QBs like Eli and Rivers...not sure if he will still seperate himself from the others like that again
Old 09-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #1364
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
you might be right...but the reason for taking Rodgers high last year was because he scored 100+ more points than QBs like Eli and Rivers...not sure if he will still seperate himself from the others like that again

Sure, I think it's very possible he ends up being more of a 2nd round value than 1st round. But that's part of the argument for taking him. His worst case scenario performance wise is still going to be pretty good. I had him at 4th on my board coming in and wouldn't move him down more than a few slots.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #1365
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
hes def right.

arod will comethru
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: