Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #31
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 76ers to amnesty Elton Brand

I enjoyed the effort brand put in as a sixer. He is still a decent defender for being undersized and old he knows how to position himself on the court. He seems like a pop type of player I would like to see him go to the spurs.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #32
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

eh, he'll help someone out. good for the 6ers to get his money off the books.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #33
StackzUp
I airball my layups

StackzUp has an OK reputation so far

Too bad Nets won't have 18 mil to get Brand, would be a great pick up to help complete the roster.
StackzUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #34
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
"Boy, I sure hope my INSERT TEAM signs Elton Brand for the minimum. Get er done, INSERT TEAM GM!"

I haven't seen this in a while.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #35
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Elton Brand as a Spur?

GET IT DONE AINGE!
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #36
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Doubt nets get him but would be a good pickup
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #37
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Watch how Boston will dump Allen and go all in for Brand instead.

Allen will be a Clipper by the end of the day.

Anyway, I think he's a Spur. Great compliment for Duncan
Old 07-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why would Sixers amnesty brand just to create cap space for Lou Williams when the Sixers signed Nick Young basically saying goodbye Lou? Makes zero sense. I also dont get why you amnesty Brand if you aren't going to put the space to good use. They better trade Iggy or else this is a dumb move. There goes our veteran leader. I have no issue using the amnesty on Brand just tell me you have a plan is all.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #39
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why would Sixers amnesty brand just to create cap space for Lou Williams when the Sixers signed Nick Young basically saying goodbye Lou?
Is it really Lou or Young? Why would the Sixers go with Young? I'd much rather have Williams.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #40
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sixers aren't signing Lou
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #41
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tim Duncan and Elton Brand, even though they are past their peak, would make the best high/low big man combo in the league...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #42
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lou Williams confirmed on twitter he is not returning
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #43
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

Bet the Celtics wish they had a re-do on the Bass signing.

Brand woulda been a nice starter next to KG and a great addition to help groom Sullinger and Jajuan Johnson with Garnett.

Anyway, I wish the Orlando Magic would get Elton Brand, get it done Hennigan!

That way we could S&T Ryno to the Kings.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just read rumor Sixers readying offer sheet for Brook Lopez. PLEASE OH PLEASE. Gobb will have an epic rant, the Nets / Sixers fans death match will be scheduled for July 21st, Dwight Howard will cry in the press conference sending him to LA.

Oh please oh please oh please.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Is it really Lou or Young? Why would the Sixers go with Young? I'd much rather have Williams.

Yeah its Lou or Young. I don't think Sixers want to committ to a 4yr 28-32mil deal. Not sure what e is asking but Atleast 7mil per since he opted out of a final year making 6.8 I believe. I rather Sixers not lock themselves into long term deals and try for 2013 offseason to spend. I like Lou but not if you gotta give him Thad Young money. And I don't want Thad to get that but he did.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: