Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Arrow SUPERBOWL XLII Game Thread: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

I am dying in anticipation so had to make a game thread, so much for the score predictions and all the build-up, this is it, the countdown begins - 23 hours 43 minutes and 50 seconds to go...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #2
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation
Default Re: SUPERBOWL XLII Game Thread: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

I'm hoping New York can pull off the upset, but this is the best Patriots team we've ever seen, and they just have too many targets for the Giants. However, if New York can play the way they did when the two teams met in Week 17, then they have a shot at winning. I just don't see the Patriots losing, but I'm hoping they do.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: SUPERBOWL XLII Game Thread: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
I'm hoping New York can pull off the upset, but this is the best Patriots team we've ever seen, and they just have too many targets for the Giants. However, if New York can play the way they did when the two teams met in Week 17, then they have a shot at winning. I just don't see the Patriots losing, but I'm hoping they do.

why do you want them to lose?

GO PATRIOTS!!!
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #4
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILballa
why do you want them to lose?

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Because Eli Manning winning a Super Bowl would be great, a true underdog story. He's had to deal with so much crap in his career, and so much hype, that I would like to see him win a Super Bowl and finally hush the critics for a while.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/f...icleid=1070762

Quote:
PHOENIX - One night before the Patriots [team stats] face the Giants in Super Bowl XLII, new allegations have emerged about a Patriots employee taping the Ramsí final walkthrough before Super Bowl XXXVI.

Also, what was the point of deleting the tapes? There was more to it than we know. He didnt want them leaked...right.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

I dont like any NY team but I will say this

the Giants will win tomorrow it will be close and it will be one of the greatest superbowls ever.....The Giants have too much momentum coming into this game beating the Cowboys and the Packers on the road....
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/f...icleid=1070762

Also, what was the point of deleting the tapes? There was more to it than we know. He didnt want them leaked...right.

Because one video had already been leaked and more tapes leaking would have just been more bad pub for the NFL.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Patriots will win by at least two touchdowns. At first I thought it would be close but the more I think about it, its Patriots all the way. Especially since the roof is gonna be closed which means slicker fields and a tougher time for the Giants DEs.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:13 PM   #9
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Giants, *****.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Patriots will win by at least two touchdowns. At first I thought it would be close but the more I think about it, its Patriots all the way. Especially since the roof is gonna be closed which means slicker fields and a tougher time for the Giants DEs.

That is the key to the entire game. Strahan and Umienorya (sp?) better play the game of the lives. You give Tom Brady more than 2 seconds to throw.....and it's all over.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:08 PM   #11
Unreal Skill
Love me or Hate me

Unreal Skill has an OK reputation so far

Biggest sporting event of the year, can't wait. Let's GO PATS!!
Unreal Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:09 PM   #12
-primetime-

I am barely looking forward to this game...

I predict a blow out

the first time they played the Pats had some seriously mishaps early on and it made the game seem closer than it really was...

Pats : 38

Giants : 17
Old 02-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #13
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

That's my prediction.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #14
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

That's my prediction.
My dad sells storage trailers and he had some suspecious people calling to buy some this week.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #15
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
My dad sells storage trailers and he had some suspecious people calling to buy some this week.

report all suspecious behavior.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: