Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #16
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brady is great in a dome too.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #17
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

I think Manning is going to step up but come up short because the performance Brady puts on tonight.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #18
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i actually think brady is going to have a terrible game tonight. Im thinking something like 3 picks and 1 td.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #19
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Brady is something like 10-0 in a dome. Colts haven't lost at home yet this year.

One of those streaks will end tonight.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #20
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Much is made of the undefeated dome record, and it shouldn't be. Running around on artificial turf really does almost nothing for him. It's just a coincidence. Tom Brady is a great quarterback (especially in the postseason) and so has so far yet to play a bad game on fake grass. Hopefully he can continue the turf trend tonight but it's coincidence, not causation.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:21 PM   #21
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
i actually think brady is going to have a terrible game tonight. Im thinking something like 3 picks and 1 td.
Why? Colts pass d isn't that great.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:22 PM   #22
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Can anybody guess who I am rooting for? If you guess right, you are smarter than half the people on this board...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #23
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

Manning exorcises the demons tonight. Colts 34 Patriots 24
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lets go Colts. End this Tom Brady story for the time being! Tired of hearing about him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:40 PM   #25
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Potential bad news for the Colts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

You don't want these guys picking your team to win. Unbelievable.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:44 PM   #26
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Why? Colts pass d isn't that great.
because i think he is gonna be put in the manning situation of having to try to do too much to win.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #27
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

im gonna watch this and i almost never watch football. I guess I just wanna see Peyton choke.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #28
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I hate both teams but I hate the Pats more. So **** the Pats and I hope they lose.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #29
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Addai shoulda had that ball. Those are the type of plays we need if we're going to win this football game.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:58 PM   #30
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Id like to see the colts make it but the Pats are one of those teams that you cnt count out. And im not even talking about Brady. Some real "WtF?" style things go right for that team. Should be a great game either way. Win or lose I expect Peyton Manning to be bashed heavily at the end of the game.

Damn skippy... I wish it were snowing here. I feel like running outside and making a few snow angels for good luck.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: