Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-21-2007, 10:28 PM   #481
incxpinoy
Kids at the park dunk on me

incxpinoy has an OK reputation so far

can someone quote all the dumbass comments in one post. i need a good laugh
incxpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:29 PM   #482
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Great second half. Man was that crazy. Good for Manning, glad he finally gets a chance at the whole thing.

Yeah, I've always liked Manning. He deserves to win it all. Though, I certainly liked him more when we were beating the Colts at will, but I guess it'll make the rivalry that much sweeter.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:29 PM   #483
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Brady didnt choke. He didnt give up 32 points in the second half.

agreed
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:29 PM   #484
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

I wish the game was next week. I hate the 2 week wait, and hype machine leading up to the big game.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:29 PM   #485
DěN
Banned

DěN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by incxpinoy
Don will be the 1st one to admit that he made some very bad predictions. Usually Brady backs me up, but not today. Don made bad predictions in football, and he admits it.
DěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:29 PM   #486
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Brady pulled a Manning family.

This is without a doubt the single most classless post I have ever read.. I knew Tmacsonegoodeye wrote it without even looking for his name.. dude is a scumbag. I didn't think he could become more of a scumbag.. but he keeps outdoing himself..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #487
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

brady didn't choke i have said in earlier threads that he is a product of a system and the system is what failed today not brady... both qbs had been struggling abit in the postseason, but they brought their A game today... i'm really happy for peyton and the colts this is a huge monkey off their collective back....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #488
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quarterbacks get way way too much blame for losing. They were up 21-3. Ended up with like 34. He didnt play defense too. The Pats played pretty well Manning and the colts offense just went to work.

Brdy cant be expected to stop manning. I didnt kill Peyton when he lost and I wont when Brady does. Tom Brady is not the reason they lost. He threw the pick at the end but he had to get into the endzone. Lots of picks get thrown in that situation.

He was trying to win it. But he isnt the reason they needed that late drive.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #489
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

guys please realize that you guys have no control over this so quit acting like hardasses
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #490
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Brady choked. And his coach is classless because when Manning went to give the retard Bill a huge he didnt even look in his face. What a sore loser Bill is. When he wins the celebrate all over the Chargers field when he loses he acts like a 2 year old kid. Give it up the Patriots are over. Its time to hand the AFC over. THE CLASSLESS PATRIOTS SHOWED HOW CLASSLESS THEY ARE ONCE AGAIN.

GO COLTS I HOPE YOU WIN IT ALL!!!!!
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #491
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Super Bowl will be a good match-up. Good Colts offense vs. good Bears defense. Mediocre Colts defense vs. mediocre Bears offense.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #492
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by incxpinoy

yea i had alot of hate comments and predictions of manning choking and/or brady coming thru. i just wanted to see brady continue his run
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:32 PM   #493
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DěN
Too bad Don has gotten banned once
So what. Just a cover. Explain the caption.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #494
DěN
Banned

DěN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
So what. Just a cover. Explain the caption.
Do you think Don wants to waste his time explaining something that isn't true?
DěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #495
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Brady didnt choke. He didnt give up 32 points in the second half.

I'm talking about the drive, not the game. I don't think anyone in their right mind would put this loss on Tom... which probably means that a lot of people are going to put this loss on Tom, lol.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: