Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Help Me Get Into PC Gaming/Pick Some Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
I recently discovered DayZ, havent had this much fun playing a game in a long time.

Game looks great! RPG zombie game.. I'm in! Is it free?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #17
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DayZ is a free mod, but in order to play DayZ you will have to purchase Arma II combined operations.

Right now you can get ARMA II CO on sale for 40% off on steam! Its been the top selling game on steam for a few days now, due entirely to the popularity of DayZ.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #18
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Is Everquest II any good guys? I can get a loaded version with 7 expansions and bonus items for 29 bucks from Gamestop brand new. Unlike SWTOR I won't have to pay a monthly fee either.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:28 PM   #19
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Is Everquest II any good guys? I can get a loaded version with 7 expansions and bonus items for 29 bucks from Gamestop brand new. Unlike SWTOR I won't have to pay a monthly fee either.
Unlikely, there's a reason you never hear about it.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:13 AM   #20
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Unlikely, there's a reason you never hear about it.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/569/569141p1.html

IGN gives it an 8.5. Basically it looks to me like a more mature, less childish Wow basically. I just like the fact that it's even bigger, has significantly more content and has mercenaries like Diablo did.. plus more classes and things to upgrade etc. You may never hear about it because the original game without expansions came out in 04.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:49 AM   #21
Clippersfan86
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrTZwp68d0

Forgot how much I loved this game! Will buy day 1 as well. Loved how you could learn different martial arts. Anybody here play PC games on HDMI out to the TV? Or do most of you just stick with PC screen?
Old 07-23-2012, 03:06 AM   #22
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

and it's not that expensive

Last edited by AlonzoGOAT : 07-23-2012 at 04:02 AM.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM   #23
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

No. The game shows its age, and I can't recommend it at any price Download the f2p eq2off steam and give it a test run. More likely than not, you'll uninstall and be grateful for the $30 you didn't hand over to Gameshit.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: