Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-20-2007, 09:52 PM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default GT Knicks VS Pacers

Man I am glad this game is over with. Couldn't stand another loss. The knicks were in control for the whole game. Those damn turnovers again. Could have cost us the game. Eddy was the offensive beast along with our Mr. Double-double, David lee. I enjoyed the game, much needed win.

Around the corner though......Look at our next few games...
at miami
home with phoenix
home with Miami
at milwaukee
home with lakers
at bobcats
at orlando
home with clips
at utah
at lal

These next 10 WILL make or break us.

BTW David Lee is taking some of Eddy's rebounds
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:30 PM   #2
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

We can beat Orlando, Miami, Bobcats, Bucks, Clips and Either get Lakers or Heat once at home with a W.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:01 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
We can beat Orlando, Miami, Bobcats, Bucks, Clips and Either get Lakers or Heat once at home with a W.

HTR i will be glad when your bet is over. Seeing your name with kidd's pic is nausiating
Old 01-21-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
HTR i will be glad when your bet is over. Seeing your name with kidd's pic is nausiating
it looks quite good actually. is marbury going to play the next game?
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:44 PM   #5
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
it looks quite good actually. is marbury going to play the next game?

he probably will, he's becoming a warrior and those "It takes five" Adidas commercial is starting to come in handy! Thanks KG!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:31 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Marbs will most likely play.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:54 PM   #7
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

From your mouth to GOD's ears.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:49 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:

How do you know?
Old 01-21-2007, 05:32 PM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
How do you know?

Unless he is hurt so bad, Marbs plays through pain alot. he has been doing it at least half the season so far. OT I am so glad you are getting rid of the idiot Knickfan2 or whatever his name is.. You are a good choice for mod. Kinda homerish. Im sorry.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:09 PM   #10
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Curry was great offensivly the last game, but he had 1 rebound. I tought it was a mistake. It just made me laugh. :
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:45 PM   #11
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers

Don Che has an OK reputation so far
Default These games may be the end of us.

The knicks can honestly win all the games they are supposed to lose and lose the games that are given....This inconsistency is horrible.

Everyone is on Curry's balls but the kid only had 1 rebound that prolly fell on his chest.. thats horrible..the guys scores 26 in da paint it 26 minutes but can't grab 5 rebounds..WOW!!. I think us knick fan's need to pick another franchise guy to work around...but I can't deny his offensive ability but G Zus defensively he sucks.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:19 PM   #12
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Our main problem is closing out games, we should have beat the wizards and nets. We almost game one to Indiana.

And Knickcity i can't wait til next saturday so i can take this avatar off. I'm going back to Spike.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:37 PM   #13
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Our main problem is closing out games, we should have beat the wizards and nets. We almost game one to Indiana.

And Knickcity i can't wait til next saturday so i can take this avatar off. I'm going back to Spike.

thanx dog. I love my Knicks but i would have to get roasted on this forum to have a JK avatar. hell no , I won't go.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #14
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

I'm an NBA Lottery Pick Now lol.

I did get Roasted, I lost a bet. Only have to wear it for a week though. Spike or Starbury will be on here soon, No Worries.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
I'm an NBA Lottery Pick Now lol.

I did get Roasted, I lost a bet. Only have to wear it for a week though. Spike or Starbury will be on here soon, No Worries.

I'm at 999 about to open up a thread. Congrats dude.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: