Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 06-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Can the Celtics actually sign OJ Mayo?

I know a lot of people say this, but is it possible? I would love it if we could.

Rondo/Bradley
Mayo/Bradley
Pierce/Green
KG/Bass/Sullinger
Melo/Sullinger/Stiems

That rotation with a MLE player thrown in would be great for the playoffs.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Can the Celtics actually sign OJ Mayo?

he'll probably ask for big bucks, so no
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #3
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I must be one of the few in thinking that signing OJ Mayo will not make a huge impact.

I guess his defense is okay, but he takes a lot of stupid shots. Granted, he's going to play with Rondo, but I prefer Bradley to start over him.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
hj01850
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hj01850 has an OK reputation so far

If Ray Allen walks OJ Mayo will be in.
hj01850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hj01850
if Ainge wants mayo so bad he should try to get him now, With ray allen resigning out of the window we have around 7 million we can spend right?
Old 07-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #6
hj01850

Ray Allen signed with the Heat Friday night, I sure hope O. J. Mayo is walking through that door...
Old 07-07-2012, 06:20 AM   #7
hj01850

Quote:
Originally Posted by hj01850
Ray Allen announced his decision Friday night , it's time to open that door for O. J. Mayo...
Old 07-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #8
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Pretty sure it's impossible now. We could go over the cap with Allen since he was an existing player on the team, don't think we have any room to sign Mayo at this point, especially if these Bass resigning rumors are true.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Pretty sure it's impossible now. We could go over the cap with Allen since he was an existing player on the team, don't think we have any room to sign Mayo at this point, especially if these Bass resigning rumors are true.
Does Bass have bird rights? couldn't me sign Mayo first then bass ALA 2K style?
Old 07-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
CelticBaller
lite kobe

But God this is why I hate danny ainge, you see teams like the Clippers shopping 3 or 4 SGs in the FA agency because they now they can at least sign 2 of them, Danny Ainge just signed the Jet and he just hoped ray allen would comeback
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: