Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #16
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks Summer League Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
How come only the knicks games are blacked out on nba channel? I watched it on msg tho.
Because it's on MSG. If there's a game on two networks, one almsot always gets blacked out. For instance, I live in Maryland now, so I don't get MSG. Therefore, my NBA TV didn't get blacked out. I actually had MSG's coverage on NBA TV. Clyde did the game.

Quote:
the team sucks

white cant score but can board

copeland can score but cant do anything else right

Yea White said he's working on the other aspects of his game. He isn't worried about his scoring. I hope that's the truth. Copeland an score somewhat but he looks rather slow. Like molasses out there.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jerome Jordan is back on our summer league squad. I guess he got cut
We also added Sylven Landesberg. He can actually play. Hes from Flushing. Went to Holy Cross n had a good career at UVA
Old 07-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They just showed Felton. He looks fine to me. Not really thin but definitely not fat. He should lose a few pounds but he's not as big as everyone afraid .
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

how about Amare. He says he's down to 245! He looks like a sf. I dont know if thats good or bad.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #20
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

245 is good for Amar'e. I wouldn't mind seeing him get even lower, into the 230's. He was way too heavy at the beginning of last season.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
245 is good for Amar'e. I wouldn't mind seeing him get even lower, into the 230's. He was way too heavy at the beginning of last season.
230 at 6'10"? For a power forward? Iont know man. He would be 20 lbs lighter than Lebron. Melo is at about 230 right now btw.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #22
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
230 at 6'10"? For a power forward? Iont know man. He would be 20 lbs lighter than Lebron. Melo is at about 230 right now btw.
I said 230's. That could be 239. Bill Russell used to play at, like, 218. Amar'e isn't even really 6'10", he measured under 6'9" when he was drafted. You don't need bulk to hoop. Amar'e needs to keep pressure off of his joints and back.

And don't even get me started on Melo.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I said 230's. That could be 239. Bill Russell used to play at, like, 218. Amar'e isn't even really 6'10", he measured under 6'9" when he was drafted. You don't need bulk to hoop. Amar'e needs to keep pressure off of his joints and back.

And don't even get me started on Melo.

Bill Russell would get killed in today's NBA lol But I did misread your reply. And Amare isn't 6'9". His doctor actually said that after hs posture exercises last year, he measures as 6'11". He was 6'8.5" barefoot coming out of HS. Not out of the realm of possibility that he grew an inch. Remember, the heights they post on nba.com and stuff are heights in sneakers. Bill Russell isn't 6'9" barefoot.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #24
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Our summer league team sucks balls. They are horrible.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #25
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Our summer league team sucks balls. They are horrible.
We officially went winless today! Milestones!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: