Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nash traded to Lakers

We're getting 4 picks... (Per Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic, “In the Nash sign-and-trade, the #Suns will get 2013 & 2015 first-round picks and 2013 & 2014 second-round picks.”) obviously not going to be very high picks.

I'm hoping they are used in trades for good players such as Gordon from NOLA

Thoughts?

Discuss..

Last edited by Anti Hero : 07-04-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Nash traded to Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
We're getting 1st rounders for him.. obviously not going to be very high picks.

I'm hoping they are used in trades for good players such as Gordon from NOLA

Thoughts?

Discuss..
My thoughts exactly, s&t those picks and something else to get Gordon from NOLA. Hopefully his comments make the Hornets want to get rid of him .
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I read that on... somewhere... don't remember but basically said just that. His comments may coherce NOLA to do a S&T which is the only way this deal makes sense unless they really only wanted to do Nash a solid.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I read that on... somewhere... don't remember but basically said just that. His comments may coherce NOLA to do a S&T which is the only way this deal makes sense unless they really only wanted to do Nash a solid.
4 draft picks send them over to NOLA there prob shit anyways.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
4 draft picks send them over to NOLA there prob shit anyways.
Even if all 4 are first rounders they're gonna be 20 and up.. Either we use them now for a player like Gordon or I'm guessing (if we keep some we can do later) use our pick and the Lakers pick to move up higher in a future draft. I don't hate this trade, it gives us some flexability.. but Nash on the Lakers

gonna take some getting used to
Old 07-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #6
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Even if all 4 are first rounders they're gonna be 20 and up.. Either we use them now for a player like Gordon or I'm guessing (if we keep some we can do later) use our pick and the Lakers pick to move up higher in a future draft. I don't hate this trade, it gives us some flexability.. but Nash on the Lakers

gonna take some getting used to
I wanna buy his gold Jersey lol... Still though this is a like a dagger to the heart. I wish he went to the knicks. Kind of a sad moment for Suns fans
Old 07-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #7
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

All the people in PHX on my Facebook are pissed. Calling this a bitch move by Nash is the most popular comment so far.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

I had thought we already signed GHill but I guess I am wrong (or maybe he means next year) Nash is trying to convince him to come to LA also.

Quote:
Sources told ESPN.com that Nash will try to convince longtime teammate Grant Hill, one of his closest friends in the game, to join him with the Lakers. ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher reported over the weekend the Lakers were one of four teams (along with Toronto, New York and Phoenix) in the running for Hill after the 39-year-old's recent trip to Germany to undergo the same platelet-enrichment treatment on his knee that Bryant credited for his rejuvenated knee last season.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
I had thought we already signed GHill but I guess I am wrong (or maybe he means next year) Nash is trying to convince him to come to LA also.
Jeez
Old 07-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #10
Derrick
The Dragon

I see the hateful facebook posts now... People need to remember what Nash did for us
Old 07-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #11
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People are stupid.

In 2 days when people I know find out about this it'll be really annoying.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #12
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
People are stupid.

In 2 days when people I know find out about this it'll be really annoying.
Id rather get 4 picks (as bad as they will be) then a damaged Shumpert or him going to Toronto for nothing.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #13
Derrick
The Dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faVX49IFclY

Goosebumps
Old 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #14
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Id rather get 4 picks (as bad as they will be) then a damaged Shumpert or him going to Toronto for nothing.
Hell nah. I wlda rather gotten shumpert and his acl injuries instead of useless draft picks. Sad to see nash go but we all were prepared for it. Im happy that we getting beasly
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #15
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Those draft picks might end up being useful in a trade scenario.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: