Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Classic Moments in NBA recreated in stickman gif

This is beautiful. This is awesome. Amazingly done, captured those little iconic details... I can recognise like all of them. Great for a basketball fan.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #17
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

These are badass. Some of them I can't figure out. But I love the Allen Iverson crossover on Jordan and then the one on Antonio Daniels.

Great stuff.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

This is awesome! Great thread!
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #19
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik

WTF is this?!
I think it's this

These are great!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sadly none of them can be made into avy's.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #21
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik

WTF is this?!

Didn't LeBron spike one of KG's shots out in the playoffs? It looks very similar.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #22
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Although I didn't get:

Must be Lebronzy blocking smb

number 11???

Horry?

And then these:

kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #23
Peter Pang
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Peter Pang has an OK reputation so far

OP U better provide all the sources.

U may not understand Chinese but some of the "by xxxx" should be quite obvious. At least U know you didn't make any of them.

These gifs come from multiple chinese website including Baidu Tieba, Hupu.com and T-Mac Chinese Fan Club, etc etc

BE respectful, thx
Peter Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #24
jlip
Good college starter

jlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation here

[quote=kNIOKAS]Although I didn't get:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Although I didn't get:

number 11???

I think this is Yao Ming.
And then these:

I think this is Vince Carter. I may be wrong.

jlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #25
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

These are really well made. The motions are surprisingly smooth.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #26
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

http://i.imgur.com/FQWRv.gif

blake griffin.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #27
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

This is Blake Griffin...

He jumped so high that he was about to hit the side of his head on the backboard and had to catch himself with his forearm mid air
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #28
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

WOW

these are sick man
great stuff
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #29
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I think it's this

These are great!

lol, first time I saw that I thought that was McGee's retarded spike block into the crowd.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #30
Raz

The number 11 is Yao ming
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: