Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2007, 03:18 AM   #1
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation
Default I'm done

My posting career is done here, I would like to say bye to all the good and humble posters here. Yea I know I was suppose to stop posting earlier today but I thought I should atleast give a farewell . The Heat lost so I'm packing my bags and well...I'll still check my pms but peace. Yinka here I come
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:28 AM   #2
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"If you feel like leaving....you know you can go
But why dont you stay until tomorrow?
And if you want to be free.....you know.....all you have to do is say so"

You should appreciate that even if nobody else gets it.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:28 AM   #3
millencolin735
Decent playground baller

millencolin735 has decent reputation

Yes!!! 1 down 2,000 to go. My plan is going according to plan muhahahahah.

Just playing man, have a good life, I'm sure you'll be back under another user name eventually. This board is like crack the comradory here is addictive you enjoy the debates with the good and the bad posters too much. Best message board ever.
millencolin735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:49 AM   #4
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I feel bad.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:54 AM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

What happened?
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:58 AM   #6
KIWI

damn dude its only a forum so whats your new user name gonna be
Old 01-22-2007, 03:59 AM   #7
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
What happened?
He jumped on me and was talking **** to me because I said that the Mavs would win a few days ago, so I proposed a bet. Loser leaves the board forever, I picked the Mavs, he picked the Heat. Now I feel kinda bad because he's going out in this way, being humble just like his idol Wade. Oh well.

R.I.P.
HallAndOates
Pleezebelieve

You guys were legends, in a homerish way.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:01 AM   #8
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
What happened?

he bet with LD that the heat would beat the mavs with the loser to leave ISH for good!

i thought it was a dumb beat and gave the heat no chance but hey it was close lucky for LD
Old 01-22-2007, 04:13 AM   #9
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Get the F outta here already, reject
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:17 AM   #10
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
He jumped on me and was talking **** to me because I said that the Mavs would win a few days ago, so I proposed a bet. Loser leaves the board forever, I picked the Mavs, he picked the Heat. Now I feel kinda bad because he's going out in this way, being humble just like his idol Wade. Oh well.

R.I.P.
HallAndOates
Pleezebelieve

Dude you are 2 for 2 when trying to retire posters:
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:28 AM   #11
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

R.I.P.
HallAndOates
Pleezebelieve

who's next?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:09 AM   #12
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
who's next?
You guys make the call, whoever deserves to leave this board. As long as I can find poor and disadvantaged kids with no knowledge about the game to take advantage off there's no reason to stop. On the other hand, Jeff can't be too happy that all these regulars are leaving the board.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:08 AM   #13
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
You guys make the call, whoever deserves to leave this board. As long as I can find poor and disadvantaged kids with no knowledge about the game to take advantage off there's no reason to stop. On the other hand, Jeff can't be too happy that all these regulars are leaving the board.
Lol, youre losing Jeff alot of dough
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:55 AM   #14
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation
Default re

Sigh of relief.

He'll be back
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:16 PM   #15
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Good riddance. Now go work on learning how to not be scared of females.

TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: