Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-23-2007, 02:48 AM   #31
hateraid
Is it in you?

LD wanna bet on the next Sixers game?

I bet they lose!
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:20 AM   #32
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
He jumped on me and was talking **** to me because I said that the Mavs would win a few days ago, so I proposed a bet. Loser leaves the board forever, I picked the Mavs, he picked the Heat. Now I feel kinda bad because he's going out in this way, being humble just like his idol Wade. Oh well.

R.I.P.
HallAndOates
Pleezebelieve

You guys were legends, in a homerish way.

You got PleezeBelieve to leave? I bow to you.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:23 AM   #33
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Haha see ya scrub
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:54 AM   #34
Glove_20
The Expert

This is so dumb

I beat LakerDynasty on a bet, loser leaves board

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16539

And guess what, I won, and did Laker Dynasty leave?

NO

He started crying and I let him go...LakerDynasty is 2/3 on these bets (I am 1/1), and he didn't even leave like PB and HO

HallofOates and PB are more men than LD
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:36 PM   #35
Balla_Status

Exposed!
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:51 PM   #36
Heretik32
Myrrh

Seriously, how stupid is an ante of not posting anymore?
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:28 PM   #37
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
This is so dumb

I beat LakerDynasty on a bet, loser leaves board

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16539

And guess what, I won, and did Laker Dynasty leave?

NO

He started crying and I let him go...LakerDynasty is 2/3 on these bets (I am 1/1), and he didn't even leave like PB and HO

HallofOates and PB are more men than LD
HAHA you're dumb Glove.

1) When we made the bet the loser wasn't supposed to leave the board forever, only until end of 06, bet was made in mid November.
2) You said I should stay if I wore your ****ed up avatar, which I did for over a month. Remember? It said Loser on it, that was pretty bad.
3) Then you lost a bet to my boy sizzle and he gave you a choice, either you wear his ****ed up avatar or I get to take of mine, you chose for me to take it off so you wouldn't have to wear sizzle's avatar.
4) You promised not to talk about the Sonics again but you bring them up in every post showing your homerism.
5) Before you say it was until the end of 06, that's a lie because you said you won't post about them anymore until they get to .500 which obviously they never did. I even remember someone saying that we'd never hear you post about the Sonics again as they would never get to .500.
6)
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #38
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
HAHA you're dumb Glove.

1) When we made the bet the loser wasn't supposed to leave the board forever, only until end of 06, bet was made in mid November.
2) You said I should stay if I wore your ****ed up avatar, which I did for over a month. Remember? It said Loser on it, that was pretty bad.
3) Then you lost a bet to my boy sizzle and he gave you a choice, either you wear his ****ed up avatar or I get to take of mine, you chose for me to take it off so you wouldn't have to wear sizzle's avatar.
4) You promised not to talk about the Sonics again but you bring them up in every post showing your homerism.
5) Before you say it was until the end of 06, that's a lie because you said you won't post about them anymore until they get to .500 which obviously they never did. I even remember someone saying that we'd never hear you post about the Sonics again as they would never get to .500.
6)

1. Yeah it was only the end of the year, but did you leave the board?
2. I felt bad for you and just gave you an avatar instead, and no denying that you were NOT READY TO LEAVE
3. Yeah, u got ur avatar back like that
4. I didn't till 06
5. Show me, where it says I won't talk about Seattle until they get .500, it was only till 06
6. Nice try
Old 01-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #39
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Well I'm not bored enough to go around saving threads so no I wouldn't be able to find it unless you remember the title of the thread. But you did make that promise, that is the God honest truth, why would I make it up? At the time they were 6-11 and went on a 4 game winning streak to get their record to 10-11, you made your promise sometime during that streak. Of course they went on to lose 8 out of 10 games or so and you realized they'd never get back to .500. Then when people confronted you about it when you started posting about the Sonics every day, you said "I only said I wouldn't post about the Sonics till the end of 06."
Old 01-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #40
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Well I'm not bored enough to go around saving threads so no I wouldn't be able to find it unless you remember the title of the thread. But you did make that promise, that is the God honest truth, why would I make it up? At the time they were 6-11 and went on a 4 game winning streak to get their record to 10-11, you made your promise sometime during that streak. Of course they went on to lose 8 out of 10 games or so and you realized they'd never get back to .500. Then when people confronted you about it when you started posting about the Sonics every day, you said "I only said I wouldn't post about the Sonics till the end of 06."
Can't find it? Because I never said I wouldn't...And plus its not like a lost a bet with someone and had to follow their rules. It was like a bet with myself, and myself can change it

Either way, I never said till .500, but I did say that "Probably by that time (next year) Sonics will be above .500)...Thats where u got confused

So now your part Laker Dynasty, sending people off the boards? When you yourself weren't man enough to do it
Old 01-23-2007, 11:11 PM   #41
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Can't find it? Because I never said I wouldn't...And plus its not like a lost a bet with someone and had to follow their rules. It was like a bet with myself, and myself can change it

Either way, I never said till .500, but I did say that "Probably by that time (next year) Sonics will be above .500)...Thats where u got confused

So now your part Laker Dynasty, sending people off the boards? When you yourself weren't man enough to do it
I'll go through every thread and look for it if I have to prove my point. You did say until they are back to .500. So you're telling me you had no confidence in your team when the season had barely started and both of their stars were playing? That doesn't sound like the Glove that I know. If everything had gone the way you thought it would the Sonics would have gotten to .500 a lot sooner (only 1 game short of .500, 10-11) than new years, which meant you could have posted about them earlier than January.

And no you can't change your own bet, you made a promise and people said that you wouldn't do it, guess they were right. I didn't put a gun to these people's heads to leave the board, they made a dumb bet, lost, and left and will probably be back with a different username posting in a different style. You told me I should stay but I had to wear your avatar which I did, then you lost to Sizzle and he gave you a choice, at that point our whole bet became void because you didn't want to wear sizzle's avatar, this was in early December.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #42
Balla_Status

lakersdynasty no offense but you are a failed poster at ISH. You and lakerfreak both. Nobody knows you on here even with so many freaking posts.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:58 PM   #43
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
lakersdynasty no offense but you are a failed poster at ISH. You and lakerfreak both. Nobody knows you on here even with so many freaking posts.
Nice try H&O. See told you, guy is back with another alias after I exposed his first alias yesterday.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:02 AM   #44
Balla_Status

lol it isnt H&O noob. I am just stating the truth. Seriously, I have no idea who you are. Just an invisible person with lines bordering the body.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:02 AM   #45
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

Good poster see ya in the white clouds, Who is this lakersdynasty cat?
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: