Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #46
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
My one jail (brief) stay was because this 18 years old who was a good 6/7 inches taller than me wouldn't leave alone one of my students (a 10 yr old who was slow). He was willing to "fight" me. Our "fight" consisted of me hitting him from behind with a pipe once and watching him bleed on the ground.

"Fights" don't show who is tougher.

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #47
jaydacris
Rose

holy Niko, the pipe warrior
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #48
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
He was a teenager beating up a little kid who was mentally slow. I asked him to stop and he wouldn't. And he was pretty much going to beat me up too, which mean the little kid would keep getting beat up.

So i hit him. In retrospect, i got off easy but no, it wasn't the best decision. (Everyone refused to say they saw me hit him and i have no record so i got let off with no charges filed.)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #49
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

two *****

InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:32 AM   #50
NoGunzJustSkillz

Did they ever reveal why Tig and Kozik had a beef? After a quick Google search, I found something about a dog. But I can't find any more details.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #51
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Did they ever reveal why Tig and Kozik had a beef? After a quick Google search, I found something about a dog. But I can't find any more details.
A dog. They both had a dog who the loved very much. Kozik killed it by mistake.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:32 AM   #52
NoGunzJustSkillz

I really need to find a new show to marathon. Anyways, a lot of people are speculating that Clay is responsible for the break-ins. They said it was pretty obvious after this past week. I don't buy it tho. How much sh!t can this guy possibly get into before he's off'd?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #53
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
I really need to find a new show to marathon. Anyways, a lot of people are speculating that Clay is responsible for the break-ins. They said it was pretty obvious after this past week. I don't buy it tho. How much sh!t can this guy possibly get into before he's off'd?
On this dumbass show? A ton.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 AM   #54
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:

I speculated that too, and it is still my best guess. Although, I'd love to see that it is the return of the neo-Nazis. Their leader survived, so that still feels incomplete.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #55
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

I'm gonna throw a complete spitball theory on the breakins out there. Somehow Tommy Merlotte of True Blood is in on them.

I say that with no real evidence, other than the fact that this show doesn't have a particularly expansive universe, meaning that pretty much everyone in the show is in it for a reason. There aren't a ton of just innocent set dressing type characters. Christ even the Hospital Chief woman got dragged into a story arc last year and has a huge tattoo on her back.
It strikes me as odd that an actor of at least some small amount of consequence (and Tommy Merlotte is pretty small, but still), just strolls in off the street for what was essentially a goof scene for a laugh. And now that have this blackmail info on him too, which they can use down the road, which seems like it should come into play. I just can't see the arc being as concise as his walking in on their setting up his step father to blackmail, followed by the kid being set up for blackmail off screen in the next commercial break, just to keep his mouth shut, and that's the end of it. What's the point of even having him walk in for a 20 minute story arc that begins and ends in the same room, you might as well have just not included him, except to make an extra dick joke or two. Something more has to happen.
The kid is obviously a bit into the criminal scene with his MC fanboy persona. Why he'd be robbing them specifically I don't know, but something is going on with him.

Also, I can see them using this as a means to get tight with the sheriff. I know right now he still blames them, but the story of "legal justice" not being able to resolve this, but them knowing who it is, and the Son's offering up the cop real satisfaction, and they he is somewhat in their debt after that. They played a similar story with the rich guy who's plane they used to smuggle themselves to Ireland (man this show is a convoluted mess ... it's still fun though).
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #56
niko
I Run NY.

I think the three new guys just want to take over the main chapter of the Sons, and then bring in their own guys. Discredit the sons, take over, make things right, bring in their own guys.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #57
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
I think the three new guys just want to take over the main chapter of the Sons, and then bring in their own guys. Discredit the sons, take over, make things right, bring in their own guys.

You think it's the new guys behind the break ins. That'd be interesting.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #58
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
You think it's the new guys behind the break ins. That'd be interesting.
I thought we knew that, from their voices and from one of them having a fake leg. OR i might just be creating stuff in my mind.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #59
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

I'm still pissed that fat bastard goofball of a prospect got patched in and is sitting at the table. This is Sutter's way of pissing off the fans knowing that we'll still watch the show just the same.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #60
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Quote:
I thought we knew that, from their voices and from one of them having a fake leg. OR i might just be creating stuff in my mind.

yea im 95% sure its them
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: