Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #121
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Clay kills Pope tonight

Jax gets stopped by Bobby and saves Tig's Life. Bobby then proceeds to write a book on how he is saving lives while being in a motorcycle gang.

Tara takes the job and the kids and moves the hell out of Charming

Otto breaks out of jail somehow and tries to find Tara so that he can sniff her a few more times

Juice admits to Clay he's also gay

Unser realizes his prick is about to fall off soon, so he goes and breaks into Gemma's house, killing Nero who's taking a dump in the bathroom, and finally getting to tag Gemma.

Opie reunites with Donna in heaven

Chibs and Happy see what's going on and decide to start their own MC
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #122
Geriatric
Old Bum

Geriatric has decent reputationGeriatric has decent reputation

Jax is gonna make arrangements with Pope's #2 to keep all of the clubs agreements with Pope in place in exchange for Tig's life and Jax killing off Pope.

Clay, Tig and Juice break off to form their own club.

Tara finds out what Jax did to Abel's mom after she tried to extend an olive branch and flips out and leaves him for the new job and new town.

Not sure where Gemma is going. We're lead to believe Nero is her new guy but I'm just not sure.

Chibs, Bobby and Happy (who'd have though Happy would appear to be one of the last sane ones left on the show) stay with Jax and hope they can pull everything back together.
Geriatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #123
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Nero has been my favorite character this season. Anyways, I didn't start watching this show till about 4 months ago. Was bored one day and just clicked it on Netflix. Great decision. Probably my top 3 favorite show of all time.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #124
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Nero has been my favorite character this season. Anyways, I didn't start watching this show till about 4 months ago. Was bored one day and just clicked it on Netflix. Great decision. Probably my top 3 favorite show of all time.

Make sure you watch Season 2 when you have the chance. This is actually the worst season of the series.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #125
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday

I really hate Nero, but for the sake of full disclosure, I have an irrational dislike for Jimmy Smits. I'm not sure where it stems from, but I know it has some roots in his role on Season 3 of Dexter, which I know some people really liked, but I found bordering on unwatchable.

Anyone notic Jane's Addiction / Red Hot Chili Pepper / Former Mr. Carmen Electra / Ink Wars celebrity host Dave Navarro as Nero's essay last week. To describe him as Wooden would be an insult cigar store Indians. And I get the sense he'll be recurring. How they convinced this guy to do a bad mexican dude gang banger accent really should be reviewed.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #126
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I really hate Nero, but for the sake of full disclosure, I have an irrational dislike for Jimmy Smits. I'm not sure where it stems from, but I know it has some roots in his role on Season 3 of Dexter, which I know some people really liked, but I found bordering on unwatchable.

Anyone notic Jane's Addiction / Red Hot Chili Pepper / Former Mr. Carmen Electra / Ink Wars celebrity host Dave Navarro as Nero's essay last week. To describe him as Wooden would be an insult cigar store Indians. And I get the sense he'll be recurring. How they convinced this guy to do a bad mexican dude gang banger accent really should be reviewed.
lol, couldn't put my finger on who he was. knew he was some rock star tho.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #127
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't get the point in Jax inserting heroin into chicks arm. It only stays in your system for a couple days.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:12 AM   #128
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

I was expecting the Irish to break Clay out of jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
I didn't get the point in Jax inserting heroin into chicks arm. It only stays in your system for a couple days.

I think opiates are detectable in your blood/urine/hair for longer than that.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:52 AM   #129
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz

It only stays in your system for a few days, which is long enough to prevent her from going to the cops with what she knows. If she goes to the cops after it is out of her system, then her story of finding that stuff out while she was kidnapped doesn't seem believable and it just seems like a play for the kids.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:19 AM   #130
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 has decent reputationbergs14 has decent reputation

Really enjoyed the finale. Really unsure on what direction season 6 is going to go in now though.. Tara wants out, Jax has an ultimatum, (same as every other season lol) and we follow Clays trip to prison..

And did anyone else get infuriated when they seen the fighting dogs. I hate that shit. And otto biting his tongue off... god damn..

White text above for spoilers
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #131
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

There's little no doubt that it's the retired marshall who set up Tara's arrest. Not Peg Bundy
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #132
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
It only stays in your system for a few days, which is long enough to prevent her from going to the cops with what she knows. If she goes to the cops after it is out of her system, then her story of finding that stuff out while she was kidnapped doesn't seem believable and it just seems like a play for the kids.
I hear ya. In the real world tho, that chick would have absolutely no trouble gaining custody of her child. Even excluding the stuff that happened in Belfast.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #133
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Sorry, but didn't like this season at all. Too much crap going on at once for Sutter to put into only 13 episodes.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #134
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Sorry, but didn't like this season at all. Too much crap going on at once for Sutter to put into only 13 episodes.
Season was a disappointment, but the season finale delivered.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #135
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wanted Pope to last more than this season. Seemed like he had a lot of promise, and then he is just gone pretty suddenly.

I have a theory on how Clay survives next season. Right now, he is arrested for the murder of Pope and the bounty is on him. But Jemma's official report will be put in question by Jax or somebody to get Tara out of jail, but by putting Jemma's report in question, that may get Clay off the hook as well. After Clay is freed, then the heat will come down on the club as a whole, and we will see another war between Jax, Pope's assassin's, and maybe Pope's old crew as well.

I also still want a return of the white power guys from season 2.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: