Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2007, 11:18 AM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default SuperBears vs. SuperColts

i'm not gonna lie.......i said it last week that i was a lil nervous on the bears-saints game yesterday cause of the saints offense with bush and deuce and co.........but, the bears blew them out........so, where are all those people saying that bears ain't sh!t and saints will kill 'em and blah blah blah blah........f*** bears f*** rex........well, f*** ya'll got to say now, we're going to miami beaches!

i have to say tho, bush got that one good azz play when he faked daniel manning and went all the way, 88 yards........nice play! and the same time, he was pointing his finger at urlacher........thatz cool..........just got urlacher more pissed off...........

itz okay to be nervous or have a lil doubt, but never talk sh!t........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
i'm not gonna lie.......i said it last week that i was a lil nervous on the bears-saints game yesterday cause of the saints offense with bush and deuce and co.........but, the bears blew them out........so, where are all those people saying that bears ain't sh!t and saints will kill 'em and blah blah blah blah........f*** bears f*** rex........well, f*** ya'll got to say now, we're going to miami beaches!

i have to say tho, bush got that one good azz play when he faked daniel manning and went all the way, 88 yards........nice play! and the same time, he was pointing his finger at urlacher........thatz cool..........just got urlacher more pissed off...........

itz okay to be nervous or have a lil doubt, but never talk sh!t........
you will most def have to remove that "super" before bears.........they will look mediocre in the superbowl.
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:27 PM   #3
ILLEFEX

you might be right...i should remove the word "super" before the bears cause they're not all that great...but, the way i see it, the bears did possibly all they can to get to this point...not necessarily playing at the highest level, but doing all the lil things that matters to get there.......where's the SuperSaints with the number offense with their 1-2 punch with deuce and reggie? they made some big plays and thatz about it.....they forgot about small plays like stopping the bears run.........so, it don't matter whoz in your team ( peyton, harrison, wayne ) or having the number offense or whatever..........if you get to the superbowl, then you must be doing something right.........
Old 01-22-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Manning blows. 6 interceptions in 2 1/2 playoff games this year? Horrible.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
ILLEFEX

6 ints? damn! thatz a lot.....i hope he throws a couple to the bears secondary......hehehehe......but, you never really know.......he might sucks as hell or he might kick some ass.........thatz the thing about manning, during the regular season, he'll throw like 4 or 5 td's with like 300 - 400 yards.......but, playoff time, he can't do squat........i like peyton manning , just not this time cause he's going against the bears.........
Old 01-22-2007, 08:09 PM   #6
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

Bears have to be the most disrespected 15-3 team EVER.
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: