Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #196
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Pitt got spanked by Youngstown State. :
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #197
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

ok i take my prediction back... its gonna be more like 55-3
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #198
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
just crack open the whiskey, michigan fans....it'll ease the pain

make sense but still wayyy too early to make this sort of prediction. usc's depth is a real concern. a couple key injuries and they'll be in big trouble. they also have to beat oregon twice which is no easy task. utah will be a sneaky challenge as well. usc will have to go undefeated imo. their SOS isn't all that...

I think they can definitely afford to lose one, especially if they lose it earlier on.

Alabama plays LSU - one of them has to lose. There's no way OU's going undefeated, same for Oregon. Georgia will lose to LSU/Alabama in the SEC title game.... the list goes on.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #199
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
ok i take my prediction back... its gonna be more like 55-3
Alabama, can't play regular students.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #200
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

werner has five tackles for a loss for FSU - ties a school record

i felt he played his way into the first round last year, he's just helping his case even more now. his potential is massive.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #201
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
I know this is speculative right now but I took a look at the AP 25. Is it just me or are the teams really unimpressive sounding?

USC-Alabama-LSU seems like the triumvirate but after that you have -

4. Oklahoma - overrated every year
5. Oregon - lost Darron Thomas and James, a huge chunk of their offense
6. Georgia - Can't really say
7. FSU - HUGE bust last year but I think they'll bounce back for a good season
8. Michigan - lol.
9. South Carolina - TBD in my eyes
10. Arkansas - I thought they'd be ferocious again with Wilson back but why did Jacksonville score so much.....
11. WVU - Looked good. But again, giving up that much to a lower team? VERY interested to see how they do in the Big 12.

Arkansas should be above Michigan and South Carolina IMO

it's about time Demard throws an on target pass.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #202
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Alabama, can't play regular students.
71 yard pass... aired it out 55. he has a cannon. accuracy in major question, but a damn cannon.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #203
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I think they can definitely afford to lose one, especially if they lose it earlier on.

Alabama plays LSU - one of them has to lose. There's no way OU's going undefeated, same for Oregon. Georgia will lose to LSU/Alabama in the SEC title game.... the list goes on.

ya, you're right. the thing is...if there's two undefeated teams, i'm not sure usc would leap frog either one (depends on what teams of course) for the title game if they have a loss
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #204
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
71 yard pass... aired it out 55. he has a cannon. accuracy in major question, but a damn cannon.
His stat line after!

5-16 99yards. and 2 pick.

penalty smh.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #205
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
His stat line after!

5-16 99yards. and 2 pick.

penalty smh.
touchdown michigan! denard giveth... and now denard taketh.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #206
Rose
nanu nanu

We scored

Alright, turning the game off now.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #207
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
We scored

Alright, turning the game off now.
dont give up man, they just need 5 more stops and 10 more freak plays to get back in the game
Old 09-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #208
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

I don't see Alabama losing to anyone this year although Arkansas may be a big threat, as well as LSU.

USC only has Oregon As a challenge and I think they'll win.

Alabama USC has to be most peoples pick for the championship game.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #209
Rose
nanu nanu

@BOLWalsh Alabama's streak of quarters without giving up an offensive TD snapped at 10.

And now the wrath of Saban will pour another 35-45 on us next half.

Quote:
dont give up man, they just need 5 more stops and 10 more freak plays to get back in the game

Unless Denard has more than 2 more bullshit plays this game, we're still ****ed lol
Old 09-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #210
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I know this is speculative right now but I took a look at the AP 25. Is it just me or are the teams really unimpressive sounding?

USC-Alabama-LSU seems like the triumvirate but after that you have -
10. Arkansas - I thought they'd be ferocious again with Wilson back but why did Jacksonville score so much.....

Two or three turnovers have given Jacksonville State a short field for a couple of their scores. One was Wilson's fault for just stupidly being careless with the ball on a scramble. None of the turnovers have been forced. It's just Arkansas making stupid junior high mistakes after a catch or on the run. The defense hasn't been great but it hasn't be as bad as the score indicates. The offense, when they've held onto the ball, have moved the ball at will and scored in a hurry, as they should against a team of that caliber.

Wilson is 18/23 for 323 yards and 3 TD. I know it's Jacksonville State but he's looked as good as advertised.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: