Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #541
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
you win your other games, sure. they always look to see if you hung with ranked teams for those at large bids. a win over usc will look great. you guys lose luck, decastro and fleener and still beat the trojans. congrats man, have a beer on me

they can't even talk shit on your mascot. just hold up four fingers.

thanks bro you think we have a shot even losing to the Ducks in our second to last game?

Nunes worries me a lot...throwing almost 30 times per game on average isn't a recipe for success
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #542
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
thanks bro you think we have a shot even losing to the Ducks in our second to last game?

Nunes worries me a lot...throwing almost 30 times per game on average isn't a recipe for success

ya, forgot about the ducks for a second. ducks will be the favorites obviously but as long as you guys don't get thrashed, i could see you getting the bid. i guess it depends on if usc beats them two weeks earlier.

and did erin andrews say no one was going to class in the morning? umm, someone should tell her tomorrow is sunday....
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #543
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Yah, but she's purty. Let her be.

You think FSU runs the table? I think they trip up somewhere. That Thursday night Virginia Tech game is going to be great. Even if they just got handed by a shitty Pitt team, I'd be tempted to say they win that game.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #544
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
ya, forgot about the ducks for a second. ducks will be the favorites obviously but as long as you guys don't get thrashed, i could see you getting the bid. i guess it depends on if usc beats them two weeks earlier.

and did erin andrews say no one was going to class in the morning? umm, someone should tell her tomorrow is sunday....

lol good catch...either way though, I finished up already in June, but unless things have changed, we started classes pretty late in September (quarter system instead of semesters), so lectures likely begin next week or the week after anyway
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #545
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Yah, but she's purty. Let her be.

You think FSU runs the table? I think they trip up somewhere. That Thursday night Virginia Tech game is going to be great. Even if they just got handed by a shitty Pitt team, I'd be tempted to say they win that game.

yep. v-tech is the biggest challenge that i see. night games in blacksburg are never a good time. their special teams always seem to pull something out of their arse.

they play duke the week before so i'm not too worried about them looking ahead. even with an off game, they should dispatch duke quite easily. if they lost to f'n duke, they don't deserve a title game.

i like what i've seen from fsu's o-line so far. much improved but they still have to cut back on penalties. the entire team did amazing at run blocking today. cohesive unit with a purpose. WR's and the TE were getting in on the action as well. they have a lot of athletic, big guys and getting them downfield to block is huge.

thompson is healthy again and looked like a beast today. i would put their defensive front 7 up against anybody's in the nation. i'm gonna be too anxious that day, that's for sure.

it's not all positive. manuel has to get better on his accuracy on long balls.

btw, anyone watch the ND game? what the hell happened to michigan state?

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-16-2012 at 05:50 AM.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #546
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Big Ten's 4-7 against automatic qualifier teams. 3 of those wins are from Northwestern. But I don't care cuz Purdue's goin to the damn Rose Bowl, it's 2000 all over again.

Too bad we're getting an all SEC title game though. Unless Notre Da...no, I can't say it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #547
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it'll be Oregon vs Alabama
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #548
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
it'll be Oregon vs Alabama
If by Oregon you mean OU, I agree
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:52 AM   #549
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

The end of this BYU game

Got to love when the fans storm the field prematurely. Major home cooking lets the clock run off to zero when there should be a second left. That's after a 4th and 12 play that goes like play that goes 47 yards when it looked like BYU was ****ing around with the clock management.

Oh my god. So BYU gets the ball with 1 second left.. Attempts a game typing FG and it gets blocked... The Utah team and fans storm the field while the play is still going! Now BYU has another attempt to tie the game with 0 seconds left. Get those ****ing fans off the field again!

This is hysterical.

And then the kick goes off the crossbar.

Superb.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 09-16-2012 at 02:02 AM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #550
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Barkley's arm is a notch above average but a few notches below elite. He still can make all of the throws and he has a very quick release. I'd say his arm is comparable to Bradfords.

Logan Thomas probably has the strongest arm in this draft class. Tyler Brays arm strength is elite but I think he will stay another year.

i somehow missed this earlier but i agree with most of it. bray needs to stay another year. he does not do well under pressure at all and panics too much.

going back to that UF game, i don't think the final score even indicates how much UF dominated that game. they dropped like four likely INTs. i'm not talking about tipped balls. i'm talking dead to rights, in your hands, plain jane drops.

i took the points with gators and man was that easy. UF is 16-6 since 1990 vs. the vols. rivalry? hardly. rivalry suggests a more back and forth affair. UF dominated that game, especially in the second half. that's when they've come out firing this year. i hate to say it too...i hate the gators, but i gotta call it like i see it.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:48 AM   #551
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Bruins are now 3-0 with a good defensive victory over the Cougars of Houston. Franklin didn't help his Heisman campaign without having a great game.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:15 AM   #552
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
The end of this BYU game

Got to love when the fans storm the field prematurely. Major home cooking lets the clock run off to zero when there should be a second left. That's after a 4th and 12 play that goes like play that goes 47 yards when it looked like BYU was ****ing around with the clock management.

Oh my god. So BYU gets the ball with 1 second left.. Attempts a game typing FG and it gets blocked... The Utah team and fans storm the field while the play is still going! Now BYU has another attempt to tie the game with 0 seconds left. Get those ****ing fans off the field again!

This is hysterical.

And then the kick goes off the crossbar.

Superb.

That's the BYU-Utah rivalry for ya.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #553
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alabama is pretty damn good. And they have a schedule to run the table. Besides LSU, what team left for them to play has a prayer to beat them? Not have Florida, Georgia, or USCe on the schedule is huge.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #554
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Vegas Insider only have VT at -10 against Pitt? I'm about to put down every penny I own on VT.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...dds/las-vegas/

I thought about this post when I saw that Pitt beat Va Tech
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #555
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Smile Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Off week, then Texas comes to Stillwater.

Win that one and we're right back where I thought we'd be.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: