Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #46
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant charged with domestic violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He zones out in games. He gets the tiniest little bump and he's on the sideline, done. He's performed up to his skillset how often? It's not very often.

He's a bad apple, it happens. And if everyone rationalizes the stupidity he gets into away, he'll never change.
He is 23 and without question immature and flat out stupid...no one can argue otherwise

But I think when it comes to whether or not he is a good human being or not, that can still be debated, until this mishap he has never been accused or harming another human...and this mishap is still a question mark to me...obviously his family isn't the fckin Brady Bunch so its hard to judge.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:25 AM   #47
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He isn't going to change I don't think...but his on feild play can change, which is all I care about...

I just listened to the 911 call and it doens't seem that bad to me really, be slapped her wrist (she was likely grabbing at him) and he hit her with a baseball cap...no one was hurt.

but elsewhere in the NFL Brandon Marshall is beating women for the 10th time and Marshawn Lynch is getting a gun charge...but the Dallas Cowboy gets the attention.
What 911 call did you listen to ?

Just listened to the call, nothing was said about him hitting her with a baseball cap or grabbing her wrist, he threw a ball at her and tore her shirt off and scratched her up.

Quote:
Comment before the operator answered: “He tried to kill me.”

First comment after the operator answered: “My son has assaulted me.”

Where is he at?

“He’s here now.”

How long ago did this happen?

“It’s happening now. He won’t go home. I keep telling him to go home, but he won’t go home.”

Does anybody have any weapons?

“No, not yet. … He picked up a ball and tried to hit me with it and then he grabbed me. You’ll see me when you get here.”

Has anybody been drinking?

“No, they haven’t.”

Has there been any drug use?

“No.”

Is this Miss Wells?

“No, it’s not. It’s Miss Bryant. It’s Angela Bryant. … I went around the corner to a friend’s house.”

What’s your son’s name?

“Desmond Bryant.”

What’s he wearing?

“He has some black shorts on with no shirt.”

What’s his date of birth?

“11-4-88.”

Are there any children in the home?

“No.”

Is there anybody else in the home?

“My brother was there, my son was there and a friend was there.”

Was anybody else trying to fight?

“Um, no.”

Where’s he at now?

“I guess he went home. He’s in an Escalade. It has ‘Bail Me’ on the license plate.”

He left in the Escalade?

“I’m sorry, it’s a Navigator. It’s pearl white with silver sides on it. … He started attacking me for no reason.”

Which way did he go?

“I think he probably went down to his house. I couldn’t see where he turned at. Hey, where is it that Dez lives at? (talking to someone in the background) I don’t know where he went. … I can’t keep letting him do this. I can’t keep letting him do me like this. I’m tired. I’m going to put an end to it today. I’m tired. … Is an officer coming?”

Are you injured?

“No. I got some scratches on me and my clothes have been torn off. He tore my shirt off and pulled my hair.”
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:43 AM   #48
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Apparently she later testified that he hit her with his hat...idk

She is hard to understand on that 911 call...but it doesn't come off as a very violent situation to me.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:48 AM   #49
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

That text is like a 4th of the phone call...
Old 07-18-2012, 02:00 AM   #50
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That text is like a 4th of the phone call...
I know it is. I listened to all 7 minutes, a lot of the phone call is just the operator repeating questions because of all the chaos in the background. That's pretty much the transcript with all of the repeated questions taken out.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #51
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Goddamn primetime why are you defending Dez Bryant like he's your own son?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:58 AM   #52
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Because he doesn't want someone making the Cowboys looks bad. If it were an Eagle, Redskin or Giant, then he'd be calling him a piece of shit that beats his mother.

But hey, let's see what Dez's side to the story is.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #53
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I'm not defending him in here, I made it clear he could be the one in the wrong...reading comprehension guy.

I'm just pointing out that there is another side to this and that his mother is no angel...no one should be acting as though they know exactlyvwhat happened here.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #54
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm not defending him in here, I made it clear he could be the one in the wrong...reading comprehension guy.

I'm just pointing out that there is another side to this and that his mother is no angel...no one should be acting as though they know exactlyvwhat happened here.

Nothing happened that reflects well on Dez Bryant.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #55
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Nothing happened that reflects well on Dez Bryant.
that's true

and regardless of what REALLY happened, the common NFL fan will now always see him as a criminal-mother-beating-thug regardless...so it's pointless for me to try and and get people to be reasonable here I guess
Old 07-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #56
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
that's true

and regardless of what REALLY happened, the common NFL fan will now always see him as a criminal-mother-beating-thug regardless...so it's pointless for me to try and and get people to be reasonable here I guess

Right because you're reasonable here when it comes to players.

You got some nerve typing what you did.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #57
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I am very reasonable to every NFL player...it just happens to be that every player to wear an Eagle uni is actually a real life scum bag...that's not my fault
Old 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #58
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

Quote:
that's true

No offense, but how would anyone try to convince otherwise? This dude's just a plain idiot who has all the talent in the world but will probably flush it down the drain. I could see him being out of the league in five years... would not be surprised.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #59
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
No offense, but how would anyone try to convince otherwise? This dude's just a plain idiot who has all the talent in the world but will probably flush it down the drain. I could see him being out of the league in five years... would not be surprised.
because we have only heard one side of the story, his extremely young crack head mother's side...

PERHAPS...just maybe...she lied or vastly exagerated what actually went down...
Old 07-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #60
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Dez has had problems with authority figures before, why are u giving him the benefit of the doubt?

O yea, he plays for the cowboys...
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: