Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #61
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Daily Dez: Bryant charged with domestic violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
Dez has had problems with authority figures before, why are u giving him the benefit of the doubt?

O yea, he plays for the cowboys...
he really hasn't, this is his first arrest

his mother on the other hand has been arrested multiple times...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:52 PM   #62
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #63
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

I'll hop in here since I'm probably the only person who has actually talked with/knows Dez Bryant to an extent.

I graduated from Oklahoma State a year ago and got to know a lot of the football/hoops players that were on our teams through class or the student recreation center.

I had the chance to talk to Dez a couple of times and honestly this is how he came across to me.

1. Nice
2. Not super intelligent

Nice because a lot of athletes act big headed or snobby, but Dez was friendly to everyone in the community. He should have been, he was a hero around here. But Dez was always humble and a "yes ma'am, no sir" type of guy.

I say not intelligent, because I asked him one time if he thought the opener against Georgia would be as tough of a game as Colt McCoy's Texas Longhorns and he responded with a "well, man...uhh...they's definitely different. but..uhh..yaaa..." type of response with a bit of puzzled look on his face.

But he never came across as aggressive, thuggy, snobby, or anything like that. I really feel bad for Dez. I bet his mom is off the hook, kinda like LeBrons.

I met a lot of doucehbags that were on our teams, Dez never struck me as the kind. Hope all this clears up and he can keep his head in football, he is a really good player.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #64
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Dez's mom chose not to press charges.

Way to get your son in the news over nothing, cracky.

Gundy was asked about Dez

On Dez Bryant
"Dez, we all know is an unbeliveable talent. He's making strides to do the right thing. I only know what I saw on the news.
"It saddens me to hear negative things come out about Dez. Hopefully he can get it together.
"When he was at Oklahoma State, we were with him all the time and never had any issues with him. It worked out well for us. Hopefully he can get back to that trend in the NFL."

Last edited by Cowboy Thunder : 07-24-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #65
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Find if funny you keep on talking about people not assuming anything and nobody knows what really happened but than you keep on talking about how his mother isn't an angel, how she could have beat him as a child, shit about banging a pimp at 14 so she clearly has issues and their family isn't the brady bunch or normal

Doesn't sound that serious but anyway you slice it dude is a piece of shit. Everybody knows people with a loony mother and anybody with a brain cell knows you never do a women like that, esp your own mother. You know, the woman who produced you. Even if it hitting her with a hat, the pulling the hair, tearing off clothes speculation actually does make it sound more serious tho.

I won't pretend to know what happened but sounds like dude just has a temper and f*cks with his family IMO. Than I can't keep letting him do this, fighting with the brother etc. gives that impression to me anyways.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #66
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
Dez's mom chose not to press charges.

Meh most people probably could have guessed that'd happen. I don't know about celebs, but generally family's end up dropping the charges. Kind of a wake up call.

Guess you'll probably never know what truly happened. Thank god for internet and speculation
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #67
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

IMO if his mother is pressing charges, then Goddell should leave it alone
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #68
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
IMO if his mother is pressing charges, then Goddell should leave it alone

IMO aren't you the hater of using IMO. Apologies if this was someone else but IMO I thought it was you big boy.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: