Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #16
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Drake's Fortune 1 & 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
U2 was immense. Crapped all over U3 for mine.
U3 is just as good, IMO. It's a little shorter but I liked the chapters better and certain sequences were better then anything in u2. The boat and horse ride >> train sequence. The young drake, courtyard, plane, desert, yaman and historical research level were so epic. U2 had a better story but I liked the characters in u3 better and was wow'ed more frequently in u3. Overall both games are must haves and both beat the other in certain elements, clearly superior to drake's fortune although I still love df the most bc of the story, difficulty and originality.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:09 AM   #17
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

So I've started on Darke 3, and to my surprise (with everyone saying 2 is hands down the best of the trio) I'm finding Darke's Deception (3) is IMO the best yet. The opening roughhousing bar fight (and I like how this installment forces you to use the hand-to-hand combat more) then into the scene where Drake rewinds 20 years and first meets Sully, etc.

I think I'm around Chapter 10 or so? I just found the main entrance in Yemen.

Has anyone read or heard if the "next" Drake release will be on the PS3 or are they holding off until the next Sony system launch? I have to admit, promoting a new Drake would most certainly help a new Sony system's upstart. I do hope it's for the current gaming generation though... in fact, I'm so content with the 360 and PS3, I hope they hold off on the next gen for another 3 years or so, but I have a feeling it'll only be another year or two at the most.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #18
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection is around 20 bucks.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #19
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think U3 was a bad game at all. I just think U2 is THAT good. All IMO of course.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #20
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
So I've started on Darke 3, and to my surprise (with everyone saying 2 is hands down the best of the trio) I'm finding Darke's Deception (3) is IMO the best yet. The opening roughhousing bar fight (and I like how this installment forces you to use the hand-to-hand combat more) then into the scene where Drake rewinds 20 years and first meets Sully, etc.

I think I'm around Chapter 10 or so? I just found the main entrance in Yemen.

Has anyone read or heard if the "next" Drake release will be on the PS3 or are they holding off until the next Sony system launch? I have to admit, promoting a new Drake would most certainly help a new Sony system's upstart. I do hope it's for the current gaming generation though... in fact, I'm so content with the 360 and PS3, I hope they hold off on the next gen for another 3 years or so, but I have a feeling it'll only be another year or two at the most.

Word is they're not doing another one, with the exception of perhaps some of the PSP type titles. Although I don't entirely believe that. However it is pretty well reported that the team in charge of it has moved on to a new project in The Last of Us, which I'm very excited for, and therefore at the very least there will be some time off before they'd rush another to the market.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: