Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I <3 XC Mountain Biking, does anyone else?

Bought a GoPro camera and got some footage of my last ride, nothing crazy - brand new trail in one of the Cleveland Metroparks. http://youtu.be/liiSJ72fLZ8
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I <3 XC Mountain Biking, does anyone else?

Looks like it's a good workout and fun.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Looks like it's a good workout and fun.
def is on both accounts!
Old 07-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

How ironic my friend who's a cav fan did the exact same thing with lebron left to get it off his mind.

Never saw him again
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
How ironic my friend who's a cav fan did the exact same thing with lebron left to get it off his mind.

Never saw him again

lol lol lol well I started MTBiking when I lived in Pittsburgh back in 2006... Cleveland is not friendly to mountain bikers most people around here haven't the slightest clue what it entails or where to go to even try it out
Old 07-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #6
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar

Never saw him again

I spit coke out when I saw the white text lol but Yeah it's a great experience OP I went alone once it was great the wind going through my body (no homo) and it was just a great time very peaceful no phagots no one just me. I want to go again sometime, does anyone know places I can do this in japan? I have to get there in a few months.

Edit: Those pics are cute op are you gonna write a gay novel on this love story adventure? jk lol

Edit 2: LMAO AT THE TOILET PAPER ON THE FIRST PIC
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BC has some of the best trails in the entire world, so yeah, I enjoy it.

I don't do it enough, though.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #8
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
I spit coke out when I saw the white text lol but Yeah it's a great experience OP I went alone once it was great the wind going through my body (no homo) and it was just a great time very peaceful no phagots no one just me. I want to go again sometime, does anyone know places I can do this in japan? I have to get there in a few months.

Edit: Those pics are cute op are you gonna write a gay novel on this love story adventure? jk lol

Edit 2: LMAO AT THE TOILET PAPER ON THE FIRST PIC

Nearest toilet was 11 miles away n my car was parked 3 miles away (it was a park and pack site) so I dug myself a crude sh*t pit by a tree a little ways down the cliffside from my tent so if it rained it would run down and away from my camp. All part of the outdoor experience shitting outside is as natural as it gets
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: