Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2007, 07:20 PM   #31
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Of course it's not you ****!ng idiot!

Fool, yes it is!! Don't you even lie! Kid posted his myspace for a split second then deleted it back in one of the myspace threads. I saved that picture to post on the board and before I knew it he had deleted his profile since he knew I would expose him.

I got his ex's myspace page too.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:22 PM   #32
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's see it!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #33
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Fool, yes it is!! Don't you even lie! Kid posted his myspace for a split second then deleted it back in one of the myspace threads. I saved that picture to post on the board and before I knew it he had deleted his profile since he knew I would expose him.

I got his ex's myspace page too.

Post. It.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #34
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Post. It.
you don't wanna know.

its 10 times funnier than you could even imagine.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #35
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I cared to make a thread slapping fools like you upside the head for thinking trading Tyson and JR Smith was a bad idea. Idiots like you don't realize JR Smith was suspened 10 games for fighting. What a winner he is.
Josh flipped the crowd you fool. ISH's dumbest you are.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #36
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I cared to make a thread slapping fools like you upside the head for thinking trading Tyson and JR Smith was a bad idea. Idiots like you don't realize JR Smith was suspened 10 games for fighting. What a winner he is.

So did Ben.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #37
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 PM   #38
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
you don't wanna know.

its 10 times funnier than you could even imagine.

I want to know even more now...
Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 PM   #39
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

haha, screw it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...c-80a50d975323
Old 01-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #40
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #41
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Wow....
Old 01-22-2007, 07:32 PM   #42
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

And for the record that is 100% his ex girlfriend. She was his girl at the time that he posted his myspace (then deleted it right away) in a myspace thread here.

Don't talk **** to her though, I'd feel bad.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:32 PM   #43
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

Quote:
ISH is filled with idiots

JPR has a weird way of proving his points. Can't argue with the result though..
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #44
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

JPR banned
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #45
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
And for the record that is 100% his ex girlfriend. She was his girl at the time that he posted his myspace (then deleted it right away) in a myspace thread here.

Don't talk **** to her though, I'd feel bad.

Saddest thing is that she probably dumped him...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: