Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-23-2007, 02:07 AM   #16
ChanningShamgod
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ChanningShamgod has an OK reputation so far

With Jefferson and Krstic gone, Toronto is now the class of the Atlantic. But even without them, the Nets can still give the Knicks and a few other Eastern teams some trouble. My point? Toronto holds the last playoff spot. After them come the Heat in the 9th spot, followed by Milwaukee and then the Knicks. We ain't making the playoffs folks. You think a loss against a Heat team with no Shaq and no Wade is going to fire these guys up? Yeah...right.
ChanningShamgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:02 AM   #17
shakespeare
I airball my layups

shakespeare has an OK reputation so far

I cannot believe the Knicks lost to the Heat without their two main players.

That is sickening. C'mon Knicks!
shakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:47 AM   #18
hoopia
I brick open layups

hoopia has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanningShamgod
With Jefferson and Krstic gone, Toronto is now the class of the Atlantic. But even without them, the Nets can still give the Knicks and a few other Eastern teams some trouble. My point? Toronto holds the last playoff spot. After them come the Heat in the 9th spot, followed by Milwaukee and then the Knicks. We ain't making the playoffs folks. You think a loss against a Heat team with no Shaq and no Wade is going to fire these guys up? Yeah...right.

Nah. It's just one of those unbelieveable,most embarrasing loss that you guys had.The season is only half way done...don't give up on your team yet coz I still see them challenging for that 8th spot.You guys got enough talent, they just need to get motivated and on the same page.

thanks ...RAP fan
hoopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:49 PM   #19
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

They have embarrassing losses like that a little too often. Better said, way too often.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We lost a few 1 point games, and a few 3 point games, but I think we will do much better in the second half. And I also believe we need to inject some life into this team. We could have used that 44 Ray Allen dropped lst night. he lost though, but we still could use another pure shooter other than Q
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: