Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-22-2007, 09:57 PM   #16
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

distasteful peice of trash. not worthy of superstardom. freakin wierdo...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:58 PM   #17
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Gilbert Arenas is starting to turn into a clown with all his talk. If he keeps this up , he will turn into T.O. of the NBA..
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:06 PM   #18
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool
Default re

gilbert is really enjoyin this now... haha
cause i dunno will ppl talk about him after 2 years
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:30 PM   #19
AllNBAArenas
Decent playground baller

AllNBAArenas has an OK reputation so far

It's a win-no lose situation.

If his talk draws attention, then it did its job and got him publicity. No such thing as bad press you know. If his talk doesnt get him run, then no one will pay attention to it and people will forget after a few days. its a cryin shame he doesnt get his due by the media. He probably feels the same way.
AllNBAArenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:35 PM   #20
Vman23
I hit open layups

Vman23 has an OK reputation so far

Gilbert is different but do you guys REALLY want every star to be like Bron/Wade and have no personality?

But I agree, he should really put up monster stats and have the #1 record in the East before he starts yapping..

Oh wait.....
Vman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:33 PM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman23
Gilbert is different but do you guys REALLY want every star to be like Bron/Wade and have no personality?

But I agree, he should really put up monster stats and have the #1 record in the East before he starts yapping..

Oh wait.....

ill agree with that. its refreshing to have a trash talker star vs the too scared to hurt their image, try to say everything right all the time and have no real opinion on anything other than "hey they are good, i respect them" types like Bron and Wade.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:42 AM   #22
Rocker09
Rock & Basketball

Rocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected poster

Gil needs to be careful because if he's not, he may have a short career....Flagrant fouls anyone???
Rocker09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:50 AM   #23
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i do wonder what Gil's teammates think about these announcments though b/c he is pretty much telling them they are not gonna get that ball all that much.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:00 AM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He'll probably read this board, find Applenader, challenge him one on one and drop 80 on him in a game to 11.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:09 AM   #25
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

Gilbert is great. He is making a show in the nba. Finaly somebody crasy in a non-artest way. I dont think his team cares much for the ball in a game or two. He is a great friend to them

Could you guys actully see Butler and Jamison going mad becaus they are not getting the ball when Gilbert is dropping 50 on the blazers?
Butler: "Ohh, give me the ball. I want points to. I told people I am dropping 30 on the blazers"
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:17 AM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What would happen if he doesn't score 50?

That will be a laugh.

I actually stopped taking him seriously after the lakers game. he was so happy for dropping 60 in front of his friends and fam.

Raja bell anyone?

jk
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:38 AM   #27
ApNeDtRiEeW
I airball my layups

ApNeDtRiEeW has an OK reputation so far

It takes 5?

Maybe we weren't fooled......
ApNeDtRiEeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:50 AM   #28
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

DAMN, why is everyone coming doen hard on Arenas. Larry Bird used to say the same stuff to team/players back in the 80's.

What is the difference.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:06 AM   #29
SirPresident
I hit open 5-footers

SirPresident has an OK reputation so far

I love Gilbert, he is my fav non raptors in the NBA
SirPresident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:28 AM   #30
Rocker09
Rock & Basketball

Rocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
DAMN, why is everyone coming doen hard on Arenas. Larry Bird used to say the same stuff to team/players back in the 80's.

What is the difference.

I just think that if you're a player and you said that you're gonna score 50 against a particular team, you're gonna get yourself hurt
Rocker09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: