Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Vick - Eagles can potentially be a Dynasty

http://www.giantsfootballblog.com/20...ome-a-dyansty/ (VIDEO)

"When I look at our football team and what we have on paper, I think about when I was growing up and the great San Francisco 49er teams, the great Green Bay Packer teams, and the great Dallas Cowboy teams, how they just positioned themselves to compete and be one of the best teams out there," Vick said, one season after the Eagles finished a disappointing 8-8.

"I think we have a chance to be that. I think we have a chance to develop a dynasty."

Please note: The Great Dynasties of the past, they tended to make the playoffs and they also had better QB's than Michael Vick.

Also Note: I shouldn't criticize because he didn't make clear if he was talking about XBOX360 or PS3 in which case this all makes more sense.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vick - Eagles can potentially be a Dynasty

priceless

on ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fan...eam-to-dynasty

Quote:
It’s over, everyone. The 2012 NFL season is over before training camps even opened. The Philadelphia Eagles have declared themselves a dynasty. All other teams can now hope for only runner-up to the back-to-back preseason champions.

A year after backup quarterback Vince Young (now of the Buffalo Bills) said the Eagles were a “Dream Team,” starting quarterback Michael Vick has raised the stakes and declared that the Eagles have the potential to be a “dynasty.”

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Dog killer
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You guys are stupid. He said looking at the team on paper, they have the chance to be a dynasty. He didn't start counting rings or anything, he said talent wise, they have enough to win multiple championships, putting pressure on himself to deliver. I hope he does.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
You guys are stupid. He said looking at the team on paper, they have the chance to be a dynasty. He didn't start counting rings or anything, he said talent wise, they have enough to win multiple championships, putting pressure on himself to deliver. I hope he does.

Please, you're reaching. When you come off a hugely dissappointing season, a season where you crown yourself "the dream team" and them don't even make the playoffs, you don't get to use the word "Dynasty".
Old 07-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Please, you're reaching. When you come off a hugely dissappointing season, a season where you crown yourself "the dream team" and them don't even make the playoffs, you don't get to use the word "Dynasty".

Do you understand english bro?

He has immense confidence in his team, which might be a bit unwarranted but for goodness sakes, read the shit you posted. He didn't guarantee or crown the Eagles as "The Dream Team" he said that they have A CHANCE to be a dynasty.

You are criticizing him for shit that he didn't even do.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:

Do you understand english bro?

He has immense confidence in his team, which might be a bit unwarranted but for goodness sakes, read the shit you posted. He didn't guarantee or crown the Eagles as "The Dream Team" he said that they have A CHANCE to be a dynasty.

You are criticizing him for shit that he didn't even do.

There is not a freaking chance in hell the Eagles can be a dynasty and coming off the disaster of last season, even implying that is incredibly funny. Sorry, you're wrong here. Are they getting another QB to make this dynasty possible? Or is it under Vick? Can he survive a few years as QB?

There is not a chance in hell outside of "anything is possible" that the Eagles are on the verge of a Vick led dynasty. It makes me giggle.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #8
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:

Why? Unless you're an Eagles fan, I don't know how you could root for the guy. He's the biggest asshole in all of sports.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

cut it out Niko....

He said it passing... He also said "ON PAPER".... he also said "WE HAVE A CHANCE"

Stop with the false drama...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Why? Unless you're an Eagles fan, I don't know how you could root for the guy. He's the biggest asshole in all of sports.

I'm a Giant fan, and when Tuck said we could be a dynasty it makes me roll my eyes, because that doesn't really happen. But maybe, we get lucky, get a chance, win another 1 or 2. Because you know, we won the Superbowl.

The Eagles imploded, and Vick says it's a possible dynasty.

I'm just not feeling that for some reason. Maybe because it's delusional and stupid?
Old 07-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
cut it out Niko....

He said it passing... He also said "ON PAPER".... he also said "WE HAVE A CHANCE"

Stop with the false drama...

You have a chance to be a dynasty like i have a chance to hook up with Beyonce later tonight. PLEASE.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #12
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Maybe because it's delusional and stupid?

Yeah, probably that. Delusional and stupid people say delusional and stupid things.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #13
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

I like the NFL and used to like the Eagles at one time but,

All I can tell you about their offense is this (as a casual NFL observer, big time CFB fan):

Dog killer QB
Jeremy Maclin (WR from Big 12)
maybe 1 other fast WR

No idea on RB . Didnt they used to have a guy named Westbrook or something lol.

I think the dog killer should get to a superbowl and make a few more of us see them before he claims dynasty.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
There is not a freaking chance in hell the Eagles can be a dynasty and coming off the disaster of last season, even implying that is incredibly funny. Sorry, you're wrong here. Are they getting another QB to make this dynasty possible? Or is it under Vick? Can he survive a few years as QB?

There is not a chance in hell outside of "anything is possible" that the Eagles are on the verge of a Vick led dynasty. It makes me giggle.

you are on some dumb bullsh*t here Niko... ^^^

what he said raises eyebrows... but you look stupid trying to inflate the situation....

He didnt say "we are going to be a dynasty".... He said 'We have a chance"
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
I think the dog killer should get to a superbowl and make a few more of us see them before he claims dynasty.

Or get out of the first round.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: