Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #136
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vick - Eagles can potentially be a Dynasty

Eagle fans still talkin shit after this whole "Dream Team" fiasco from last year

some people never learn
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #137
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Eagle fans still talkin shit after this whole "Dream Team" fiasco from last year

some people never learn
Saying that the eagles own the redskins isn't talking sh!t, it's merely stating fact. It's not even something to be proud of, seeing as the redskins are complete garbage.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #138
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
Saying that the eagles own the redskins isn't talking sh!t, it's merely stating fact. It's not even something to be proud of, seeing as the redskins are complete garbage.
course not, we aren't fit to be next to the GOAT dynasty

Dream Team
Old 08-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #139
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
course not, we aren't fit to be next to the GOAT dynasty

Dream Team
What eagles fan in this thread spoke of an upcoming eagles dynasty?

Keep talking out of your ass.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #140
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Wow I cant compete with that that was some deep thought provoking sh*t right there man

honestly... your above post makes ZERO sense like most of the garbage you post...Jesus Christ is that even english? lol
was this really necessary? I never get why people start acting like they're some smart-asses. only philly
Old 08-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #141
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

some people never learn

When was the last time the Eagles looked up and saw Wash ontop of them? Eagles fans can talk shyt to Deadskins fans. How can Deadskins fans talk shyt like they will break .500 next season? Guess you guys didnt see the schedule.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #142
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
When was the last time the Eagles looked up and saw Wash ontop of them? Eagles fans can talk shyt to Deadskins fans. How can Deadskins fans talk shyt like they will break .500 next season? Guess you guys didnt see the schedule.
just sayin the truth. heck i didnt even mention the redskins here once

again, philly fans tryna look down but yall aint that high. only ppl i envy are giants fans
Old 08-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #143
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
"Im not really a fan that team anyway"

Not a touchy subject... just a lame copout for washed up teams and psuedo-fans like ROChead to pull out the ass when getting sonned..

The sooner you kill yourself, the better off our species will be.

I'm no psuedo fan. I'm a diehard. Just not obsessed/disillusioned like pt and I follow the NFL as a whole just as much as the Skins.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #144
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Deadskins will finish last in the division. Nothing has changed. Rookies QB isnt carrying them over teams like the Eagles, Giants or Dallas.

Browns, Rams, Panthers. Rest of the schedule is tough as nails. Good luck breaking .500.

Get it out while you can. Perhaps we will be last again but I think we could be 8-8, 9-7 if all goes well and who knows, maybe your pu$$y ass squad or another team gets decimated w injuries and bad fortune.

That's why games are played. You're no prophet. Our d has a great front 7. Don't act like you know WSH inside out like that
Old 08-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #145
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
was this really necessary? I never get why people start acting like they're some smart-asses. only philly

The irony is that I'm most likely leaps and bounds more intelligent and wise than him. Coupled w a greater understanding of today's NFL, no matter how old he is. I think dude is like 36 jus like GOBB.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #146
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Get it out while you can. Perhaps we will be last again but I think we could be 8-8, 9-7 if all goes well and who knows, maybe your pu$$y ass squad or another team gets decimated w injuries and bad fortune.

That's why games are played. You're no prophet. Our d has a great front 7. Don't act like you know WSH inside out like that

First I'm not 36. Why do people get my age wrong?

Anyway, there you go again wishing for injuries. Thought you didnt do that ROChead? Tsk Tsk

7-9 (I see no lower than 6-10, no higher than 8-8) for Deadskins. I know your team just as well as you do. A rookie QB adjusting to a new offensive scheme? Good luck. Not only will he be trying to adjust and learn he will be against NFC East defenses which are good. NYG, Philly, Dallas. Slice it up however you want. I didnt even go into other tough defenses he'll face like the Balt Ravens, Pitt Steelers, Falcons and Bengals.

The ground attack is solid. Not bad, not great. No game breakers. Is that a need? No, BUT it depends on the passing game. And if RGIII goes thru struggles and woes be it adjusting and/or OL not helping keep him upright? Then you'll need someone to emerge in that committee of RB as a dependable threat. Good luck part II.

OL took a major hit with the fragile J.Brown. Your starting RT could most likely be Tyler Polumbus. Lets the lulz begin now. Hilarious how that RT position in Wash can never get right. Such a shame.

Wash secondary isnt the strongest group. Its headlined by the overrated talent known as Deagelo Falls. The front 7 is going to have its work cut out for them to make that unit respectable. Goff was a big loss, Orakpo is in a position where he either lives up to billing/emerges or not. He struggles to beat double teams so if he wants to be an impact rusher on the edge? He'll need to improve there. Is London Fletcher still going to be productive despite long in the tooth, losing a step? I'd still bet on him so I wont knock the old man. If the front 7 performs as expected they could keep Wash in games. If it falters, struggles that offense isnt going to be one putting up points.

Cam Newton had a tremondous rookie season. He didnt lead the Panthers to the playoffs or with a winning record. And dont mention Dalton without mentioning the favorable schedule Bengals had. So yeah enjoy the basement again and shoot for the following season to poke your chest out and talk winning record/playoffs.

Sidenote: I'm not a prophet but if I said Eagles will never be a dynasty. You'd agree, laugh and use it against me and my fellow Eagles fans. So shut that shyt up. The only difference with me and you? You're a fan of the Skins, I'm not. And I dont post negatives of the Skins in spite. I keep it real with my breakdowns. Skins are just not in position for a winning record/playoffs. This is obviously barring major injuries as you noted. But who wants to factor that in at this point? All things equal is what we're discussing. Not lookin for handouts from other teams.

Last edited by GOBB : 08-04-2012 at 06:27 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #147
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
The sooner you kill yourself, the better off our species will be.

I'm no psuedo fan. I'm a diehard. Just not obsessed/disillusioned like pt and I follow the NFL as a whole just as much as the Skins.

Whatever

I thought you were done responding....

You're too easy..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #148
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

actually agree with GOBB's analysis up there. 7-9 is about the ceiling I see (optimistically). just don't trust the O-Line especially with Jamaal Brown being made outta glass
Old 08-05-2012, 03:02 AM   #149
detroitkid816
Serious playground baller

detroitkid816 has an OK reputation so far

I really don't get the backlash. on paper, the eagles are quite possibly one of the most talented teams in years. on paper. should be a non-issue
detroitkid816 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: