Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #46
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was a fairly weak episode.

- Jack's brother and father are completely out of left field here. I realize we saw his brother last season but how is it that such, seemingly, powerful men connected to Jack have only popped up just now?

- President Palmer's sister is such a poorly written character. I realize she is meant to represent an liberal extreme but cmon, such a blind and naive character is too much.

- Did all the firemen and other officials just not see a damn helicopter stuck in the side of a building?

- I like Morris and Buchanan at CTU but that whole part of the story has been lacking energy once Tony, Michelle, George, even Chappelle were all "removed".

Oh and btw, to me season 4 was easily the worst thus far, not 3.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #47
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

Ya, Mason and Almeida made CTU along with Jack. Chapelle was cool in an annoying way too.

The only person at CTU I like now is Chloe.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:34 PM   #48
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I ****ing hate Chloe. Everything about her justpissed me off, for whatever reason.

And yeah, last night was a wee bit lame. The only thing I really want to know is who the **** Jack's brother actually is. It was kind of a stupid plot twist, but it's still crazy. I mean, the guy was bossing around the president last season, he must be pretty influential.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:22 PM   #49
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

Chloe actually is a ***** in season 3 (her first season), but i love in her subsequent three seasons.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:04 PM   #50
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish I could love in people too. It sound like fun.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:14 PM   #51
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

It's pretty erotic.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:16 PM   #52
RidonKs
NBA Legend

I'd imagine.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:32 PM   #53
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

PM me if you want to do more than just imagine.

Please don't.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:36 PM   #54
RidonKs
NBA Legend

My hopes just rose to extreme heights, and then fell to rock bottom as I scrolled down that post.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #55
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I'm a ***** like that, but with a ****.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: