Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-23-2007, 06:54 AM   #151
in awe
I airball my layups

in awe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_locoteee
Shaqs Careers Stats vs Camby stats this year using your logic

RPG
Camby>Shaq (12.6 - 11.8)

APG
Camby>Shaq (2.9 - 2.8)

BPG
Camby>Shaq (2.8 - 2.5)

SPG
Camby>Shaq (0.9 - 0.7)

T.O
Camby>Shaq (1.63 - 2.80)

Your Logic Camby over shaq.

DID YOU EVER READ WHAT PEOPLE POST?????

I thought you meant Shaq never had better numbers in those categories in a single season. But now I see....that your a ****in retard to post such an idiotic example.
in awe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:56 AM   #152
in awe
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
lol amare has a big advantage in ppg...fg%...ft%
camby has a big advantage in blocks and rebounds....all those other stats are non existant

amares team is also better...the suns play better on defense with him out there and he keeps on improving since he has been put in the starting line up

i will wear a camby avater for a month if he gets voted in ahead of amare

All those other stats are non existent?

hahahahahah

Why are we arguing with these people?
Old 01-23-2007, 06:57 AM   #153
in awe
I airball my layups

Quote:
true i always think joe johnson only played 1 or 2 games that series...forgot about that

anyways i think having amare on the offensive end would outweight cambys defense....i wouldnt mind having camby but i would rather have amare

our bad interior defense was more marions fault than amares...you cant really blame marion for his defense though cause its almost impossible to clog up the lanes with a peremeter defender like marion down low

we also needed amares offense cause of marions and richardsons struggle

with camby i think we would have got swept but with amare we at least won game...that spurs team was incrediable

Yeah because offense wins games in the playoffs
Old 01-23-2007, 07:05 AM   #154
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by in awe
All those other stats are non existent?

hahahahahah

Why are we arguing with these people?

lol who is we??? you and qrich lol

and yah those other stats are non existant

camby has a .19 advantage in steals....WHOA impressive
camby has less turnovers...(I wonder why...because they dont look to him for offense)...all the top scorers in the league have a tpg worse or the same as amaare
camby averages 2.9 assists...wow how imperssive...amare has less assists because the suns have better ball movement and alot of the time they get it to amare, he then kicks it backout to nash who passes it in the corner for a three or a slasher for a quick two

camby has the same amount of passing turnovers as amare...cambys passing skills are not impressive
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:10 AM   #155
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah because offense wins games in the playoffs

obviously you didnt watch that series...so why comment on it

denvers team defense improves when he is on the bench while the suns defense struggles with amare on the bench

im not saying camby is a bad defender but his blocks and rebounds per game overrate his defense

if camby is so much of a better defender than amare then why do centers put up 17.5 pts per 48 minutes and shoot 50% when hes out there

when amare is out there centers only average 17.1 pts per 48 minutes and shoot 45.8 %
Old 01-23-2007, 07:18 AM   #156
in awe
I airball my layups

Quote:
lol who is we??? you and qrich lol

and yah those other stats are non existant

camby has a .19 advantage in steals....WHOA impressive
camby has less turnovers...(I wonder why...because they dont look to him for offense)...all the top scorers in the league have a tpg worse or the same as amaare
camby averages 2.9 assists...wow how imperssive...amare has less assists because the suns have better ball movement and alot of the time they get it to amare, he then kicks it backout to nash who passes it in the corner for a three or a slasher for a quick two

camby has the same amount of passing turnovers as amare...cambys passing skills are not impressive

It's .2 and that is a huge difference.

Amare isn't even close to 1 assist a game. You're telling me a guy who "gets doubled" and gets the ball in the post can't average 1 assist a game with all those three point shooters waiting for the ball. LMAO

Amare is 29th in the league in scoring. It's 2007. You guys seem to keep forgetting that.

And Camby is a very good passing big man so don't throw out garbage
Old 01-23-2007, 07:32 AM   #157
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
It's .2 and that is a huge difference.

Amare isn't even close to 1 assist a game. You're telling me a guy who "gets doubled" and gets the ball in the post can't average 1 assist a game with all those three point shooters waiting for the ball. LMAO

Amare is 29th in the league in scoring. It's 2007. You guys seem to keep forgetting that.

And Camby is a very good passing big man so don't throw out garbage

lol .2 is a HUGE difference...take some math classes bro

and once again you dont know how the suns ball movement works

amare is 29th in scoring...that is really good considering he plays less minuetes then every guy in the top 37 i believe....where is camby on that list????

camby is a decent pssing big man...very good would be odom/diaw/shaq and others

oh and heres some more stats for ya

in case you wanna credit amares scoring to only nash 71% of his points are assited...71% of cambys shots are also assisted

and here is some clutch stats that show why i would rather have amare

(4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left,
neither team ahead by more than 5 points)

amare avereges 35.5 ppoints per 48 minutes on 60% fg....he also shoots 83.3 ft% and has a rebounding player rating of 33.1....his clutch shots are assisted 80% of the time

now lets look at cambys clutch stats

camby avereges 12.5 points per 48 minutes on 31.3% fg....he shoots 75% ft and has a rebounding rating of 30.1....his clutch shots are assisted 100% of the time

just another example of why amare is better this year
Old 01-23-2007, 07:34 AM   #158
statman32
NBA Legend

oh and on solely jump shots amare shoots 41.5% and camby shoots 38.2%

Once again amare has the better shot
Old 01-23-2007, 09:11 AM   #159
Mahmoud
Decent playground baller

Mahmoud has an OK reputation so far

I'll take Stoudemire over Camby anyday. Camby's such a little ***** that he should be out there playing with a pink skirt on. Guy just never seems to give a damn, and that is when he is actually playing. I'll take a fiery/emotional/driven guy like Amare anyday. Stoudemire is still young, and improving in all assets of his game, while Camby is aging and brittle as hell, what will Nuggets fans say when he winds up with his latest injury, because you can be damned sure that its coming.
Mahmoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:29 PM   #160
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
oh and on solely jump shots amare shoots 41.5% and camby shoots 38.2%

Once again amare has the better shot
maybe im crazy but to me amare seemed to make more jump shots 2 years ago
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:40 PM   #161
DreamRockets
National High School Star

DreamRockets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
LMFAO!!!!!! That was the funniest post I've read in YEARS. How the fuck is Okur, Blount, Marion, Odom, Wilcox and Warrick better then Camby? Go watch a ****ing game, take away Camby and the Nuggets are SHIT . . . take away Amare, well we know what Nash did. Take away Nash and Suns ain't shit.

i agree, nash is what makes the suns go, the amare groupies are taking their love to far, the guy can do nothing but dunk and he is a shi*ty rebounder, any big man who is tall enough to play above the rim and has a decent eye for rebounding can take his spot.
DreamRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:53 PM   #162
DreamRockets

Quote:
amare is a dominate scorer...how many big men can put up 40 points...let alone 50 points in a game??

suns team is better and that helps out his all star game worth
amare is also no slouch on defense either...amares offensive and defensive stats outweight cambys

heres amares starting averages this year...these stats help his cause out even more

19.8 ppg 9.8 rpg 1.47 bpg .83 spg 60.4 fg% 78.1 ft%

inflated numbers courtesy of the mvp, back then in 05 when amare scored 26 ppg that was mostly nash giving him open dunks.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:07 PM   #163
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRockets
i agree, nash is what makes the suns go, the amare groupies are taking their love to far, the guy can do nothing but dunk and he is a shi*ty rebounder, any big man who is tall enough to play above the rim and has a decent eye for rebounding can take his spot.
how ironic coming from a rockets fan.

the tallest ***** in the league cant even averages .3 more reb per than amare and amare hasnt even started all year
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #164
DreamRockets

im not a homer like suns fans, i have always admited that yao needs to improve his rebounding, i dont deny he should be averaging around 11/12 rebounds, yao's offense clowns amare's though, amare is nothing but a nash-manufactured flashy dunker.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:56 PM   #165
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRockets
im not a homer like suns fans, i have always admited that yao needs to improve his rebounding, i dont deny he should be averaging around 11/12 rebounds, yao's offense clowns amare's though, amare is nothing but a nash-manufactured flashy dunker.
Only a complete and utter moron would think this.

Amare does benefit from Nash, but if you took time to read the thread, he really started coming out of his shell the year before Nash got there, and after the Stephon Marbury trade. He had Leandro F'ing Barbosa running the point for him and averaged 24-25. Don't be stupid. The next year he averaged 26. Wow, big inflated stats there. He's a Nash chronie for sure. I swear people here have half a brain, and most don't think before they speak.

What makes Yao's offense so much great than Amare's. I'm not saying that he is better, I just want to know what seperates them. Amare plays to his strengths, which is getting by his defender, and using his athletic abilty to get easy shots. Yao has an automatic advantage over everyone he plays because of his size, and he plays to that strength as well. Yao can get any shot he wants, whenever he wants. No one knocks him for that.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: