Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default [NEW Jay-A!!] **SPECIAL REQUEST FROM I'M SO RAD** "NEEDS" [Lyrics!!]

http://www.sharebeast.com/weyl9v83b6op

Do it for Rad cause I'm cool wit the lad
Come thru in a jag, f*ck you if you mad... listen

Juggle on Advil
This a struggle, man,.... still

This case a monster
Since 8
Nothing shorty couldn't conquer
Amply... ordered candidly
Pass on pasta, tasty for lobster

Family paid, gross close to insane
Some call it fame
Never out grew the slope of her frame

I'm saying, this sh*t tragic
Maddening and this only half of it... yea...

Immaculate actress one of her passions
No model, too coke bottled for fashion

Again...
Fabric elastic, barely half her ass in
Body holding ; mouths open but no one laughing

Listen...
She priceless, still got vices
Devices and sex drive her virus

Sunday through Monday she like it
Strike the tummy
Size in her thighs, right on the money

Now stay wit me homie

On Monday, met a cat in a caravan
Tricked honeys, nicknamed Magic Man
Sh bad, he average as...
A b*tch see
But she... simple as simple can be

Three weeks
Ass on spread, jockey clapped a thoroughbred

High heels, trick wheels
Pimp lay a thorough hand
From diamonds and pearls, to a world on whirlwind

What a living
Daddy's girl tricking
That is ....
Till she became another suicide victim

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 07-23-2012 at 04:53 AM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
Ketchup
boogie like

Ketchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: [NEW Jay-A!!] **SPECIAL REQUEST FROM I'M SO RAD** "NEEDS" [Lyrics!!]

You're the only person I know who could sound off beat going acapella.
Ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:02 AM   #3
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: [NEW Jay-A!!] **SPECIAL REQUEST FROM I'M SO RAD** "NEEDS" [Lyrics!!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
You're the only person I know who could sound off beat going acapella.
From 1-10 how would you rate this
Old 07-23-2012, 05:02 AM   #4
Ketchup
boogie like

Ketchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
From 1-10 how would you rate this

For some reason, I always like listening to your shit.
Ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #5
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: *NEW Jay-A* *SPECIAL REQUEST FROM I'M SO RAD* "NEEDS" [Lyrics!!]

I read the lyrics and I'm like you know what this is almost decent, like the lil storytelling angle to it....but then I listen to it, and I honestly never heard anyone sound more retarded in a song. Your voice is so forced, you sound like an 80s b movie robot r&b singer. Like I just want to throw chestnuts at my laptop speakers. I tried listening to it but after like 30 seconds i just wanted to punch myself in the ears until blood drowned the sound of your constipated lips moving.

Why don't you pick another hobby like ice fishing or DJing at a disco roller skate arena or something...."uhhhh, like this next song, yeaaah, goes out to the shorty in the high socks and the pink roller skates, uhhhh, jayy A, spinning while you spinning, yeaah..."
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Repped
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #7
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not going to listen to it because I already know that you're going to be ridiculously off-beat and the song will have no point to it whatsoever.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #8
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
I read the lyrics and I'm like you know what this is almost decent, like the lil storytelling angle to it....but then I listen to it, and I honestly never heard anyone sound more retarded in a song. Your voice is so forced, you sound like an 80s b movie robot r&b singer. Like I just want to throw chestnuts at my laptop speakers. I tried listening to it but after like 30 seconds i just wanted to punch myself in the ears until blood drowned the sound of your constipated lips moving.

Why don't you pick another hobby like ice fishing or DJing at a disco roller skate arena or something...."uhhhh, like this next song, yeaaah, goes out to the shorty in the high socks and the pink roller skates, uhhhh, jayy A, spinning while you spinning, yeaah..."
Exactly how I felt.

But keep doing this OP. Some day I might want to do something bad to a person I don't like... I'll know where to send them.

P.s. PleezeBelieve... is this the guy you get your inspiration from? http://youtu.be/Aae_HL6OenA
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Definition of struggle bars, I hope I am not that bad
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #10
PleezeBelieve

Bump.. the lyrics and swag outta control on this one.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:29 PM   #11
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #12
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Kanye = SCARED of Jay-A's swagger
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #13
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #14
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This might come off as a bit harsh, but just know that I'm only posting this to help you out.

Your lyricism is decent, but you lack flow entirely. You're so off rhythm with the beat that it's almost hard to bear. Your voice also sounds very forced. It just sounds like you're trying really, really hard to sound the way you're rapping. It seems unnatural.
Though the rhyming was nice, the song served no purpose. There was no meaning in the lyrics. It seemed like you were just saying things just to say them.
I understand you're rapping about a specific female, but a lot of the lines were just random, useless tidbits. Maybe there is meaning and I'm just not getting what they have to do with the female you're talking about. I doubt it, though.

Look, I won't try to derail you. If rapping is a hobby of yours, so be it. Fuck it, right? Not everyone who raps will get signed, just like not everyone who plays basketball will make the pros. Just keep at it. I'm sure you can do better. You just have to put in the effort to improve. Try to write songs to a beat, instead of writing them beforehand and then randomly picking a beat.

Last edited by Scholar : 07-28-2012 at 12:19 AM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: