Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-23-2007, 02:40 AM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default One Specific Problem I've Noticed With The Cavs...

We keep losing games.

Simple topic...what should we do to fix that? lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:28 AM   #2
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Kill snow and gooden and then kidnap jason terry and dwight howard and make them look like snow and gooden as much as we can.

^^ we could only wish

Ok anywho, we do need to trade snow. He has to be the worst starting PG in the league without question. And I still cant believe we have gooden for another 2 years after this season if we dont trade him. That make's me sick.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:29 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The four main problems I've seen lately:

1. Eric Snow - He sucks

2. Mike Brown - George Bush of NBA coaching

3. Donyell Marshall - I used to love the guy but this season he just seems out of shape and unmotivated. I'm still convinced that he's pregnant...

4. Lack of PT for Wesley, Pollard, Gibson (why isn't he starting over Snow yet??) and Brown if he wasn't injured
Old 01-23-2007, 04:43 PM   #4
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
The four main problems I've seen lately:

1. Eric Snow - He sucks

2. Mike Brown - George Bush of NBA coaching

3. Donyell Marshall - I used to love the guy but this season he just seems out of shape and unmotivated. I'm still convinced that he's pregnant...

4. Lack of PT for Wesley, Pollard, Gibson (why isn't he starting over Snow yet??) and Brown if he wasn't injured

Agree with everything you said except about Pollard and Wesley. Pollard's a stiff. I'd rather see what we got in Dwayne Jones. Why'd we both to make the trade if he doesn't play? Luke Jackson was sitting the bench just fine.

Wesley's been awful when he was playing.

Just be honest with yourselves guys. It's just going to get worse and worse until we're rebuilding again. Every player Ferry's picked up has been awful except for Gibson and maybe Shannon Brown.

And what's this about Brown being injured?

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Yeah Brown got injured at practice last week...Thursday i think. They said he might be out for a while (even though he probably won't even be able to tell the difference lol). It was in the ISH rumors on Monday
Old 01-25-2007, 07:02 PM   #6
It Takes Five
Can barely lace up my sneakers

It Takes Five has an OK reputation so far
Angry Yeah

Maybe we draft some decent players and play them first get a point guard because Snow is a piece of ***t and can't shot all he can do is dribble and play defense. maybe get shannon in once in a while i've never saw him play.

GET A NEW POINT GUARD

It Takes Five is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: