Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-23-2007, 08:41 PM   #16
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
HELLMUTH = BEST

He's so overrated, his win/tournament ratio is among the worst among all the elite players...he gets raped in Poker Superstar every year. Only reason you think that is because of all the TV time he gets, he's top 10 most likely...but not even close to as good as the 5 players I've named.

Johnny Chan or Phil Ivey are the two best poker players, Chan is the best heads-up player ever probably and Ivey is simply the most complete poker player in the world.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:53 PM   #17
ShaqiraShaqira
Banned

ShaqiraShaqira has an OK reputation so far

Vietnamese players are the best, these other wannabes are just pretenders, JC TRan, Nam Le, Tuan Le, MEn Nguyen, Scotty baby Nguyen, Mimi Tran and otheres.
ShaqiraShaqira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:00 PM   #18
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Scotty Nguyen
Phil Ivey
Dave Williams
Johnny Chan

That one guy...name escapes me...nickname's "The Mouth"...he's pretty entertaining too.

If any of those guys are on, the channels stop flipping.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:05 PM   #19
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
Scotty Nguyen
Phil Ivey
Dave Williams
Johnny Chan

That one guy...name escapes me...nickname's "The Mouth"...he's pretty entertaining too.

If any of those guys are on, the channels stop flipping.

It's Mike Matusow
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:18 PM   #20
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
He's so overrated, his win/tournament ratio is among the worst among all the elite players...he gets raped in Poker Superstar every year. Only reason you think that is because of all the TV time he gets, he's top 10 most likely...but not even close to as good as the 5 players I've named.

Johnny Chan or Phil Ivey are the two best poker players, Chan is the best heads-up player ever probably and Ivey is simply the most complete poker player in the world.

You cant fabricate 10 World series Bracelets, Only fat boy Chan and Old man Brunson have as many and both those guys will not get another one. Hellmuth is also WSOP all time Cash out leader and #1 on the Cash made list in WSOP...

HellMuth = Best

NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:40 PM   #21
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Gus Hansen is the Man. Funny, people i play against say I got his game face. I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment.

How could it possibly be an insult? He's an amazing poker player, and he's ridiculously handsome.

Anyways, Gus is a fav of mine too. Mostly just because he's entertaining. Who else raises on the small blind with 4-6 offsuit? Negreanu another one, because of the way he just chats people up, and his ability to seemingly read exactly what his opponent holds.

Deeb's funny too, but for different reasons than Danny. :)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:39 PM   #22
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
How could it possibly be an insult? He's an amazing poker player, and he's ridiculously handsome.

Anyways, Gus is a fav of mine too. Mostly just because he's entertaining. Who else raises on the small blind with 4-6 offsuit? Negreanu another one, because of the way he just chats people up, and his ability to seemingly read exactly what his opponent holds.

Deeb's funny too, but for different reasons than Danny. :)

They say that about me cause it looks like I pass gas on every single flop. It throws people off alot. But it works. I raise pretty crazy shyt too, but fold if I get busted.
I've had a good 06. I've literally raked in 3 or 4 times the amount I bought in. It's so good cause my wife actually bank rolls me sometimes so that I can come home with extra cash for her. I f I don't she's not worried cause I've come home a winner more than a loser. House games though. But took home some decent pots.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:18 AM   #23
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

How did I forget Negreanu? Nobody wins with the kind of hands he does. Best post-flop player on the planet.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:21 AM   #24
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Its kind of hard to pick the Best Poker Player IMO.
But does anyone remember Tuan Le? This guy was sick when he was hot a couple of years ago in the World Poker Tour. I would have to say that he was the best that I saw (atleast when he was hot). In the 3 final tables that he was on, the dude rolled over Poker greats like David Negraneu, Phil Ivey, Eli Elezra, Humberto Brenes and brother Alex Brenes, J.C Tran, David Pham, John Phan and Hasan Habib, These guys are all House hold names to the average T.V. poker fan.

Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #25
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
John Phan

Can't stand this guy. Whenever I see him it just makes me wish I was there to punch him in his smug face.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #26
ThaKing
Decent playground baller

ThaKing has an OK reputation so far

Phil Ivey
Howard Lederer
Doyle Brunson
Gus Hansen
ThaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:03 PM   #27
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Phil Hellmuth rep Palo Alto.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #28
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

i'm my own favourite poker player.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:36 PM   #29
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Nam Lee or something had some poker face when he played, hes pretty good... but lol I won a bill today at school playing poker, its limit poker and stuff and the all in is like 5, I like set the record today... the next closest guy was like $50...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:21 PM   #30
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

This is the second time you've came in talking about how you are great at poker and/or are your favorite player. No one cares.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: