Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2007, 09:02 PM   #31
West-Side
Decent college freshman
 
West-Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,405
Default

Quote:
You cant fabricate 10 World series Bracelets, Only fat boy Chan and Old man Brunson have as many and both those guys will not get another one.

How the hell will Hellmuth get one but Chan or Brunson (hall of famers) won't?

That's because he enters 200 tournaments every year while Chan enters maybe 30 tops...it's a RETARDED way to look at top players, just because he's #1 in cash doesn't mean sh*t...he enters so many tournament he better have alot of cash, Chan raped him in Superstars heads-up...Ivey beat that ass over and over again....that Persian guy raped him like 5 times already heads up...he's a joke, he's disrespectful and a lame player, gets exposed over and over again against stiff competition...quit looking at the stats, be a little more realistic...so is Kareem or Malone better scorers then Jordan because they have more points while playing in more games?

Hellmuth is top 10, but very overrated.

Last edited by West-Side : 01-24-2007 at 09:05 PM.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:45 PM   #32
brwnman
.
 
brwnman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
This is the second time you've came in talking about how you are great at poker and/or are your favorite player. No one cares.

If you are talking to me, then all i am gonna tell you to is stfu, because no1 gives a crap about what you gotta think. What I truly don't understand is how can no1 care about somebody's favourite player even when this is thread about that topic, so STFU, b!tch...

Phil Ivey is a pretty good player, same with B.G...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:00 AM   #33
braden.
Great young streetballer
 
braden.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 184
Default

Quote:
If you are talking to me, then all i am gonna tell you to is stfu, because no1 gives a crap about what you gotta think. What I truly don't understand is how can no1 care about somebody's favourite player even when this is thread about that topic, so STFU, b!tch...
Overly aggressive, poorly constructed, frighteningly immature, and completely missing the point.

F minus.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:34 AM   #34
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )
 
NASH = BEST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Suns Forum
Posts: 1,023
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
How the hell will Hellmuth get one but Chan or Brunson (hall of famers) won't?

That's because he enters 200 tournaments every year while Chan enters maybe 30 tops...it's a RETARDED way to look at top players, just because he's #1 in cash doesn't mean sh*t...he enters so many tournament he better have alot of cash, Chan raped him in Superstars heads-up...Ivey beat that ass over and over again....that Persian guy raped him like 5 times already heads up...he's a joke, he's disrespectful and a lame player, gets exposed over and over again against stiff competition...quit looking at the stats, be a little more realistic...so is Kareem or Malone better scorers then Jordan because they have more points while playing in more games?

Hellmuth is top 10, but very overrated.

Granted, he is not the Best Cash Game Poker player,
But most of his peers agree that he is the best Tournament Hold Em' Player.
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:29 PM   #35
brwnman
.
 
brwnman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
Overly aggressive, poorly constructed, frighteningly immature, and completely missing the point.

F minus.

and for some reason, you still didn't get the message, STFU. It's posters like you that ruin a thread and try to start up personal beef on a thread that had nothing to do with you. How could you tell me not to say who my favourite poker player is, when the thread is about that? So on that account, you should once again, stfu...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #36
heavensdevil
Michael Lee
 
heavensdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: T-dot
Posts: 1,203
Default re

No doubt, Phil Ivey, dude is just sick... most swagger a poker player can Have.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #37
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
It's Mike Matusow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Matusow

Dude is like one foot in jail one foot out... he's a good player, but he's a head case.





SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #38
braden.
Great young streetballer
 
braden.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 184
Default

Quote:
and for some reason, you still didn't get the message, STFU.
More sparkling eloquence.

Quote:
How could you tell me not to say who my favourite poker player is, when the thread is about that?
I didn't, actually. I said nobody cares about how you are your own favorite player or how much you've won in a thread about favorite poker players. Learn to read. You came into this thread saying you were the "illest player" and further elaborated later by propping yourself up with irrelevant anecdotes not pertinent to anything but your life (under the not-so-clever guise of your favorite players) then resort to acting like a child when you're told that nobody cares about you or your stories. It's pretty pathetic that I must spell out exactly what I already said, but since you are too dense to get the message, I guess it was necessary.

I can see your reply formulating now. Probably will be like your previous - laden with profanity, angst, and littered with general incompetence.

Last edited by braden. : 01-25-2007 at 05:44 PM.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #39
brwnman
.
 
brwnman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
More sparkling eloquence.


I didn't, actually. I said nobody cares about how you are your own favorite player or how much you've won in a thread about favorite poker players. Learn to read. You came into this thread saying you were the "illest player" and further elaborated later by propping yourself up with irrelevant anecdotes not pertinent to anything but your life (under the not-so-clever guise of your favorite players) then resort to acting like a child when you're told that nobody cares about you or your stories. It's pretty pathetic that I must spell out exactly what I already said, but since you are too dense to get the message, I guess it was necessary.

I can see your reply formulating now. Probably will be like your previous - laden with profanity, angst, and littered with general incompetence.

Alright since you already know what this reply of mine is gonna be about, why don't try following it? STFU? o i think you might be offended by abbreviations, let me fix it for you: SHUT THE F|_|CK UP!!! It was a thread about poker players, so I said I was the illest poker player, but for some reason, you have a problem with it... again something to do with poker, I said I won money playing poker and with that I talked about some poker players that I think are good, AGAIN you have a problem with it.

now lets get to the real issue tho, and why this has escalated and the reason why you ruined a thread that you started, when I first asked you to "stfu", you did not comprehend with the message I was sending out to you, hopefully this time, you understand...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:17 PM   #40
braden.
Great young streetballer
 
braden.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 184
Default

Quote:
you have a problem with it... again something to do with poker, I said I won money playing poker and with that I talked about some poker players that I think are good, AGAIN you have a problem with it.
Well, you know what, on that front, I may have actually been wrong. I can't say for certain that no one cares. What I should have said was, I don't care. Which is where this entire thing started, with you losing your stack about something I said.

Quote:
now lets get to the real issue tho, and why this has escalated and the reason why you ruined a thread that you started, when I first asked you to "stfu", you did not comprehend with the message I was sending out to you, hopefully this time, you understand...
As if I'm going to stop posting because you told me to. Rich.

What's even more entertaining, however, is watching you kick and scream like an eight-year-old. Grow up. If this is how you deal with a poster telling you "no one cares" about your stories on an internet message board, I'd really hate to see what happens when you're faced with a real life problem.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:02 PM   #41
Twoston Rockets
I brick open layups
 
Twoston Rockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 92
Default Re: Favorite poker players

daniel negreneau. the guy always knows when to fold and when to push it all in the middle. uncanny instincts. that guy tuan le was lucky. havent heard much from him lately. he annoys me too cus he talks with a fkin lisp. i would love to sit at a table with steve danneman, mike matusow, and marcel luske, first class entertainment.
phil ivey is a great player too, but often times hes a little to wreckless and careless. he used to be my favorite player.
Twoston Rockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy