Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #31
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: My Bestfriend just passed away last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
It's rough stuff man. My boy died last September from brain cancer; he was a PhD student at Stanford and only 30.

Damn dude... you must have been what - 5 or 6 at the time you had him, no? How is that even possible?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry to hear bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Damn dude... you must have been what - 5 or 6 at the time you had him, no? How is that even possible?

Weak joke, in a serious thread. Good job dbag. No really, awesome.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #33
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
0/10, you suck at life
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #34
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Sorry about your loss and you have my condolences. Stay strong man.
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #35
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected poster

Death sucks, I've lost both my parents. It's hard but you'll pull through, just remember the good times.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #36
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
You are a horrible person making fun of someone else's tragedy. Really really weak.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #37
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Condolences bro. Just remember life goes on and don't do anything that she wouldn't want you to do. I know people who really screwed up their own life grieving about loved ones.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #38
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Keep your head up mate. It won't be easy but you will learn to cope. Best wishes and stay strong.
step_back is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #39
mr beast
BEAST

mr beast has no real reputation yet.

RIP and stay strong for your loved ones that passed away already

they would want to see you move forward with your head held up high and live the best you can. they will be forever in your heart
mr beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #40
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I wasn't even joking. He said his boy died, so I just figured he meant his son. It wasn't until I went back and reread DW's ENTIRE post and seen he was referring to a friend who's a student. I thought the post didn't make sense and that DW was just being a pissed off hermit like he normally is, and that HE was making a joke in an obviously serious thread.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss OP.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #41
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I wasn't even joking. He said his boy died, so I just figured he meant his son. It wasn't until I went back and reread DW's ENTIRE post and seen he was referring to a friend who's a student. I thought the post didn't make sense and that DW was just being a pissed off hermit like he normally is, and that HE was making a joke in an obviously serious thread.

RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #42
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

So you think 5 year olds are able to have sex and impregnate women?

Edit: Anyways, i just reread your post, it's a pretty stupid explanation, might as well just troll than try to justify it
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #43
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
So you think 5 year olds are able to have sex and impregnate women?

Edit: Anyways, i just reread your post, it's a pretty stupid explanation, might as well just troll than try to justify it

LOL, I'm being the D word serious. I just skimmed DW's post and made a premature commment. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #44
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thank you guys...

I keep wakin up in the middle of the night and start to bust out cryin... I hope i'll be better soon... I try to have fun and everything but, at the end of th night.. I go back and think bout her..

....I miss her

anyways, she's goin to be cremated..
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:31 PM   #45
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

stay up yo .
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: