Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-31-2012, 12:54 AM   #46
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My Bestfriend just passed away last night.

head up man, my condolences
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:36 AM   #47
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Re: My Bestfriend just passed away last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Thank you guys...

I keep wakin up in the middle of the night and start to bust out cryin... I hope i'll be better soon... I try to have fun and everything but, at the end of th night.. I go back and think bout her..

....I miss her

anyways, she's goin to be cremated..

?

But that's not the one you posted a pic in the BTE, right?

get well soon sir
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:03 AM   #48
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

my deepest condolences go out to you and everyone affected...stay strong my man...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:11 AM   #49
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This ISH Camaraderie..
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:08 AM   #50
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think dealing with death (especially in tragic fashion) ever really gets easier, but it does get more manageable with time.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:19 AM   #51
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: My Bestfriend just passed away last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
?

But that's not the one you posted a pic in the BTE, right?

get well soon sir

Nope.. that's my other bestfriend.
Damn, it's been more than a month since she passed away..

And don't worry, I will. Thanks.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:22 AM   #52
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I don't think dealing with death (especially in tragic fashion) ever really gets easier, but it does get more manageable with time.
Thank you for letting us know... I think im kinda better now...
But I mean, I'm just basically training now for her.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:23 AM   #53
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
my deepest condolences go out to you and everyone affected...stay strong my man...
Thank you, I will.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #54
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Sorry to hear that man.

Stay strong and always keep her in your memory.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:07 AM   #55
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people

condolences and stay strong brother...
ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #56
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hope this helps

Quote:
We each have our own way of surviving losses. Some of us will seek solitude and find that the
well-intentioned inquiries and expressions of sympathy from others only revive the pain. However, as in
recovering from any trauma, physical or mental, a progressive return to our usual life of work, family, and
friends is most important. The longer we put it off, the slower our recovery will be. We can begin to help
ourselves by thinking through the challenges of starting to live without the deceased person. Perhaps outlining a
schedule of the day-to-day tasks can help us to structure our day and get us moving back into a normal routine.
Reconnecting with friends, going back to work or school, and beginning to pick up the threads of our lives can
help us to deal with feelings of numbness, lethargy, and paralysis.
Attending to our physical needs is essential during this time. Get enough sleep. Go to bed a bit earlier and sleep a
bit later. Plan your meals so that you are eating properly. Work some exercise into your daily routine. Remember
just as our emotional self is affected by the loss of a loved one, so is our physical self. Even having a physical
exam by a physician can help us to take care of ourselves as we continue to heal.
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #57
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Life is short and fleeting, and we are guaranteed nothing beyond this moment.

Perhaps you can use this passing as a reminder to cherish every day, everyone and thing that you love. Don't ever take it for granted that someone knows that you love them.

I wish you peace in this very difficult time.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: