Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation
Default #ShitNobodySays

Quote:
I could barely hear that black lady talk

Quote:
That new Nickelback song is awesome

Add some more
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: #ShitNobodySays

this
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Doesn't make sense.

Somebody said what "nobody" says ...
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #4
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

u gonna steal it, tweet it and hope for retweets?
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

"OP is heterosexual."
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #6
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
u gonna steal it, tweet it and hope for retweets?
lol like i care about retweets, i've had a twitter for like a week. i just thought some i've seen were pretty funny so i posted them.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has an OK reputation so far

Rosie O'Donnell looks really pretty today
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

#Voldemort
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Sure Vapid, I'll come to your birthday party"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
"Sure Vapid, I'll come to your birthday party"

ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #11
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

"It's ok...just make sure you remember to post the pictures next time."
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

"No thank you ma'am, I don't want any psuuy today"
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:13 PM   #13
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

dude, your shit actually smells pretty good.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:14 PM   #14
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

jesus hates you
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #15
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm glad my favorite band has become popular.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: