Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool
Default Who would compliment each other the most.

Create a superstar wing-bigman combo whom you think would work perfectly. The likes of Magic-KAJ and Kobe-Shaq seemed like perfection, but could there be an even more intimidating tandem?

Wing
1. Magic
2. MJ
3. Kobe
4. Lebron
5. Bird
6. Iverson

Bigman
1. Kareem
2. Shaq
3. Wilt
4. Russell
5. Hakeem
6. Duncan

edit: we're not looking for the definitive best btw, you could list multiple tandems. Just mix and match whom do you think would work perfectly.

Last edited by scandisk_ : 07-27-2012 at 02:46 AM.
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:37 AM   #2
Kews1
BostonCeltics

Kews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who would compliment each other the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk_
Create a superstar wing-bigman combo whom you think would work perfectly. The likes of Magic-KAJ and Kobe-Shaq seemed like perfection, but could there be an even more intimidating tandem?

Wing
1. Magic
2. MJ
3. Kobe
4. Lebron
5. Bird

Bigman
1. Kareem
2. Shaq
3. Wilt
4. Russell
5. Hakeem

Jordan - Russell
Kews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #3
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

Current NBA? Cp3 & D12.

From your list, Mj & Hakeem. Both won titles as the man, would compliment eachother perfectly
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jordan-Duncan on your list.

You didn't list KG but I do think Jordan and KG would compliment each other terrifically as well. KG is like a bigger and better version of Pippen to me so pairing up KG with MJ would just simply be deadly.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #5
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Jordan Hakeem
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #6
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Kobe/Duncan

Tim's offensive game would mesh with Kobe's perfectly. Think Kobe/Gasol on steroids but with dominant instant-championship defensive presence on Tim's behalf.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:49 AM   #7
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Shaq and Kobe complimented each other beautifully except the mishaps that happened etc. Barring issues "outside" basketball that both had they could have racked up at least 6 rings for sure.

Jordan - Hakeem of course too....although I could see clock issues at times.... maybe not and I am just exaggerating.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
INDI
Local High School Star

INDI has no real reputation yet.

i remember back around 2003 jason kidd was a free agent and was extremely close to joining the spurs. At the time I was living in san antonio and news camera caught jason and tim pull up to a gigantic house that tim rented for jason to stay in while he was in san antonio. I think that wouldve been the best combo ever because they were both in their primes.

Had jason joined the spurs I truly believe they wouldve won multiple championships together.
INDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #9
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Give me Lebron/Dirk
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #10
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Jordan-Duncan on your list.

You didn't list KG but I do think Jordan and KG would compliment each other terrifically as well. KG is like a bigger and better version of Pippen to me so pairing up KG with MJ would just simply be deadly.

I agree, I would love to see how frightening they'd be on defense
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jordan/Hakeem

Lebron/Duncan

Bird/Kareem
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #12
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

With the official list from the first post

(Not in order of "best to worst", just in order I built the tandems)

Iverson/Russell
Bird/Hakeem
Kobe/Shaq
Magic/Kareem
MJ/Duncan
Lebron/Wilt
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #13
raprap
Local High School Star

raprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected poster

Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #14
BoutPractice
I'll pass

BoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputation

Surround Magic and Russell with a bunch of role players who are fast, good defenders, and can shoot. Sit back and win 13 titles in a row.
BoutPractice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #15
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool

Shaq & Magic

Bird and Russell
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: