Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #16
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Shooting at Rucker Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
yeah but yours was posted at 2:00 a.m. and on the bottom of the 2nd page

DOESNT MATTER! you know the rules and you broke them, I will bring this to the attention of the mods
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #17
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
heres an idea... gun controll... multiple years in prison for being caught with a fire arm

na? constituation... ya ya... i tried
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #18
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

hipballinjigga has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
DOESNT MATTER! you know the rules and you broke them, I will bring this to the attention of the mods

LMFAO. I hope you are joking. This is the first time I ever maniacally laughed out loud reading on here.
hipballinjigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #19
AlexanderRight
I hit open 5-footers

AlexanderRight has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010

AlexanderRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #20
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Misleading title
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #21
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

Anyone actually surprised?
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #22
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Misleading title
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #23
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Was expecting to see some jumpshooting
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #24
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Was expecting to see some jumpshooting

Well in that case....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsLxqH-0bQ
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #25
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
cell phone video taken before the shooting occurred: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tBi4XSVBHI
It pisses me to no extent how these scumbags carry guns on them. Stop being *******. Damn losers. Then to pull the gun out for a minimal stupid ass reason.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #26
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
heres an idea... gun controll... multiple years in prison for being caught with a fire arm

What the fhck am I even reading? English please.

and urban youth of peace...
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #27
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Shows what you know, New York has some of the strictest gun laws in the country yet annually in highest in gun violence. Ditto other Northern areas like DC, Philly, and especially Chicago. Meanwhile, here in Texas or Oklahoma I can damn near buy a gun at the gas station and our gun crime stats don't even compare.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #28
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Rucker Park Shooting

No surprises here.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #29
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rucker Park Shooting

The suspect took 25 shots and only hit 5. It must be Melo.
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #30
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I haven't been in years but that was the first thing I thought. Ever since the shooting in '96 NYPD sat down with EBC staff to specifically keep this sort of thing from happening.

yeah.... police commish said that ebc decided the past few years to use "private security"

if he's telling the truth, then we know what that means...they had a security budget and somebody put the money in their pocket, and now they have a lot of explaining to do.

==================
reading the comments...not surprised anymore and respect the honesty, actually....if people who didn't look like me were getting shot I wouldn't joke about it though, I'd just ignore the story.

people can't help what their nature is though.
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: