Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #31
Legends66NBA7
The Edge

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you could sleep with one celebrity.....

"Significant Other" ? I guess that's her's:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&rl...br6wHG14D4 DQ

As for me, I would have to go with this celeb:

http://www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=...1c.GiNsTczHGTA
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #32
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know a girl that looks kinda like Zooey but with bigger everything
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Namie Amuro. And i've slept with better looking women than her too, and women with better bodies, etc. but i've liked her since she started out pretty much consistently. Anyone else i thought of would just be flavor of the month for me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #34
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My Girlfriend likes Channing Tatum.

I would go with Kristen Bell

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #35
Legends66NBA7
The Edge

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's funny, because I'm usually attracted to more asian (oriental) celebrities, but I just like Zooey out of the bunch.

And I know a lot of lady friends who like a lot of black celebrities, so I'm not surprised. Just saying.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #36
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

o hell yea

and wish that it was also groundhogs day
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 AM   #37
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
My Girlfriend likes Channing Tatum.

Your girlfriend has horrible taste.

Dude is fvck ugly.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #38
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
It's funny, because I'm usually attracted to more asian (oriental) celebrities, but I just like Zooey out of the bunch.

And I know a lot of lady friends who like a lot of black celebrities, so I'm not surprised. Just saying.

and you aint gonna hook me up?
Old 07-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #39
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Back when me and the baby momma got together we had this talk. I said I'd do Jamie Pressley and she would do Benjamin Bratt.

It's been recently update.

Me:
Rima Fakih

She:
The whole cast of Magic Mike
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #40
RaininTwos
Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
She:

That's definitely a wtf moment right there....tread lightly lol
Old 07-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #41
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy

She:

So your girl admitted to you that she wants to get gang banged?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #42
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos

That's definitely a wtf moment right there....tread lightly lol

Well she did say no Kevin Nash because that would just be too overboard
Old 07-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #43
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
So your girl admitted to you that she wants to get gang banged?

Of course not, she's more classy than that. One at a time.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #44
Legends66NBA7
The Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
and you aint gonna hook me up?

Key word being "celebrity".

Nah, for sure dude, if meet up at party downtown or some other random place.

Also, other choices, since I like to be diverse:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&rl...PG6g HUqYHoDA

http://www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=...w=1366&bih=531
Old 07-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #45
RaininTwos
Betrayed

millions of people read my thoughts every year bro, how am I not a celebrity? im sure that number will increase greatly since that I put ISH=#1 on the chalk board at Smoke's Pouternie

I'm doing numbers over here man.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: