Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here
Default Weird goat girl at the local park

Ok does anyone have any idea what medical condition this can be?

There's this little girl at the local park, the suns out so I started to play ball. I've ran into her 3 days in a row, because well, it's impossible to not hear her.

Basically she's pretty creepy. The first time I saw her there was this loud sound that sounded exactly like a goat, then I noticed as the girl walked closer it got louder and louder. She has a hood on her face and was being hugged by her mom. The best way I can describe this sound is a really loud goat that you can hear clearly 200 yards away in the park, and that she keeps repeating every 3 seconds.

One time she was just running around blindly in the middle of the field without her mom but usually her moms holding her.

She always has a hoody covering half her face.

No exageration, she makes the loud ass goat noise every 2-3 seconds non stop, I play ball for an hour then lied in the sun for an hour and heard her going non stop the whole time.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with her? Maybe it's tourettes but I never heard of tourettes that's every 3 seconds.

Damn that must suck for her+her parents, but her mom and dad alway seem pretty happy.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people
Default Re: Weird goat girl at the local park

Or maybe it's an actual goat ? I mean, did you make sure it was an human under the hoodie ?
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

she could be possessed. stop by a church with a canteen and fill it up with holy water, or get a cross blessed by a priest and put it into a bucket of water then fill the canteen from that and splash it on her.

if she isn't phased by that you should try salt next. get a big bag of salt and make a circle around her and see if she can step outside of it. theres some other crap you can do by drawing circles and stuff in it but its too hard to explain.

if she passes both of those tests it means you can take demons off of the list.

next thing to try would be silver to see if she is a werewolf or something. just touch her with something of pure silver and it should burn her. if she attacks you tho, you have to stab her in the heart or shoot her there with a silver bullet.

you probably should bring a wooden stake with you just in case she's a vampire.

everything has a weakness.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This kids imagining goats now... you should see a doctor I don't think anyone on ISH can diagnose you with what you have.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wat?

did you OD on another blunt?
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
wat?

this is real life brah. she's pretty creepy to tell you the troof
Old 07-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #7
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
wat?

some of us make the world safer for everyone else, and then theres you...

lolololoool OD blunt, you should call me brian too since its so creative and original its always the lame personalities here beating stuff past dead a million times over w/o a creative bone in their body
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #8
Raz

There's obviously something wrong with her, and you come across as an ignoramus.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #9
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
this is real life brah. she's pretty creepy to tell you the troof

That's a little girl you fuckin' creep. She can't help the way she was born, but you can help the way you are, ignorant piece of shit.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
That's a little girl you fuckin' creep. She can't help the way she was born, but you can help the way you are, ignorant piece of shit.
thats why I dont say anything and didnt bother her or act different when she walked really close to me, while others were pointing and staring.

you can't ignore her because anywhere you are in the park, you can loudly hear it, every 3 seconds.

Never heard of a condition like this, and the part where she wonders around with the hood covering half her face, well thanks for the judgement, but I can't lie, it was like from the shining.

How is this ignorance btw?

You don't know what her condition is either. You're just as ignorant as me. Seeing her also just lead me to want to research what she might have so I understand her better because I can't lie, after an hour of that noise it gets really annoying, but I make myself not annoyed by constantly reminding myself she can't help it and her life must be hard.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #11
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpun
Or maybe it's an actual goat ? I mean, did you make sure it was an human under the hoodie ?

This

No girl would let herself be approached by you
QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude, she has some sort of mental issue or developmental issue. It has nothing to do with a goat, it's just the sound she is making. People with those type of issues make sounds.

I know you are sensei and all but this topic is making you seem a bit obtuse. You've never come across someone mentally challenged ever?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #13
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
How is this ignorance btw?

You don't know what her condition is either. You're just as ignorant as me. Seeing her also just lead me to want to research what she might have so I understand her better because I can't lie, after an hour of that noise it gets really annoying, but I make myself not annoyed by constantly reminding myself she can't help it and her life must be hard.

Ignorance would be calling her creepy, and posting about it on ISH - a public forum. Google that shit, crumb bum.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #14
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You've never come across someone mentally challenged ever?

I don't think being handicapped is the same as being gay. People with special needs do not have the handicapped equivalent of a gaydar.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Dude, she has some sort of mental issue or developmental issue. It has nothing to do with a goat, it's just the sound she is making. People with those type of issues make sounds.

I know you are sensei and all but this topic is making you seem a bit obtuse. You've never come across someone mentally challenged ever?
I KNOW THIS! I know she's not pretending to be a goat or thinks she's a goat.
Im just describing the sound by typing it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: