Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #16
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Weird goat girl at the local park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I don't think being handicapped is the same as being gay. People with special needs do not have the handicapped equivalent of a gaydar.
Lawl you have never had a negative thought in your head?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I don't think being handicapped is the same as being gay. People with special needs do not have the handicapped equivalent of a gaydar.
I am having trouble believing he doesn't realize this is just a special needs girl. I'm going to remove myself because i'm going to start getting annoyed and i don't want to be annoyed.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #18
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I am having trouble believing he doesn't realize this is just a special needs girl. I'm going to remove myself because i'm going to start getting annoyed and i don't want to be annoyed.
I know she's special needs.

I have just seen alot of special needs kids. My mom is a special needs pre school teacher.

I have never seen a girl with anything like the condition the girl has. Especially how she keeps making the noise every 3 seconds and it's so loud. I was wondering what specific condition it sounded like so I could research it more and learn more.

And yes I know she can't help it and it's not her fault, but am I not allowed to feel creeped out by it at times? I mean what if you were asleep in the park and all of a sudden a girl is right near you with a hood covering her face and screaming really loud, your first thought would just be "Oh she's just special needs, ok"
Old 07-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #19
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Problem is, you put out too much info without clearly stating your question. Thus, people like Niko are confused and like Raz can't help but be dick to you.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #20
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has not been impressing people

well i knew a dude when i was about 16 who had a habit of saying zugadeesh or something like that. and eventually he kept blurting it out like a habit at the oddest times. i told him to stfu but he kept acting like he couldn't since it was a bad habit he had developed. so i'd constantly hear "zuggg" over and over at weird times even when nobody was talking when i was around him like he was trying to stop but could only stop half the word, or realize he was saying it and caught himself halfway into it. shit was constant too, and embarrassing where i was constantly telling him to stfu.

i saw him a few years later and he wasn't doing it anymore. it could just be a bad habit she developed
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #21
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
well i knew a dude when i was about 16 who had a habit of saying zugadeesh or something like that. and eventually he kept blurting it out like a habit at the oddest times. i told him to stfu but he kept acting like he couldn't since it was a bad habit he had developed. so i'd constantly hear "zuggg" over and over at weird times even when nobody was talking when i was around him like he was trying to stop but could only stop half the word, or realize he was saying it and caught himself halfway into it. shit was constant too, and embarrassing where i was constantly telling him to stfu.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
I know she's special needs.

I have just seen alot of special needs kids. My mom is a special needs pre school teacher.

I have never seen a girl with anything like the condition the girl has. Especially how she keeps making the noise every 3 seconds and it's so loud. I was wondering what specific condition it sounded like so I could research it more and learn more.

And yes I know she can't help it and it's not her fault, but am I not allowed to feel creeped out by it at times? I mean what if you were asleep in the park and all of a sudden a girl is right near you with a hood covering her face and screaming really loud, your first thought would just be "Oh she's just special needs, ok"

It would actually but i've been around my friends kids who are special needs which would probably account for that. I would say though that calling her "Goat Girl" is not a good thing. This boy in the park is obsessed with his rope, he is forever folding it, opening it, folding it. He's not "Rope Boy". That's kind of rude.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #23
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

I'm not doing it to her face, she'll never know and none of you will ever meet her. Is that still rude?

I'd say it's more unkind and ignorant sounding, so yeh Raz was right there calling me ignorant, but it's not rude if I'm not saying it to her.

And I'm trying to convey this as clearly as possible, it's not like it's a normal scream or even sounds like a human girl trying to make a goat sound. The noise she makes literally doesn't seem possible for a human to make, and especially at that decibel level, that's what's so unnerving, about it. Even when I scream as loud as I can I can't get as loud as her and be heard clearly all the way across the park. She has like miracle vocal chords.

Last edited by Nick Young : 07-26-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #24
Raz

Quote:
I'd say it's more unkind and ignorant sounding, so yeh Raz was right there calling me ignorant, but it's not rude if I'm not saying it to her.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #25
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
You was right bra, you was right
Old 07-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
what a touching scene...seriously though someone on ISH saying they made a mistake, that's really rare.

Now where's Hulk?
Old 07-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #27
Arroyo8
Great young streetballer

Arroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected poster

she could have a mental condition...
Arroyo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #28
Raz

Quote:

Drinking beer emoticons over arguing about a supposed goat girl... very weird. This thread can be saved by turning it into a thread called GOAT Girl. We can post pics of hot chicks.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #29
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she probably have an obstruction along or near her vocal cords which gives her a goat like sound
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:00 AM   #30
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
some of us make the world safer for everyone else, and then theres you...

lolololoool OD blunt, you should call me brian too since its so creative and original its always the lame personalities here beating stuff past dead a million times over w/o a creative bone in their body

pobrecito lo siento
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: