Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Do you have a **** buddy?

Is she your ex?
Have you had a **** buddy that was your ex?
How did it work out?

and what do you think about having a **** buddy with a bf? too much drama?

Last edited by Bladers : 07-26-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you have a **** buddy?

Nice try. But I'm not about to condemn myself to an eternity of fire and brimstone.

Good ol' Bladers at it again
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #3
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does my left hand count?
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #4
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Does my left hand count?

i swear i saw a stats that said if you fapped with your left hand, you are a phaag.
So no, bull daggers. and pokemons wont count.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

Sometimes when I'm using my left hand, I'm thinking about using my right hand.

And as a teen, I sometimes dry-humped pillows.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
and what do you think about having a **** buddy with a bf? too much drama?
Just because a girl with a boyfriend said "hi" to you doesn't mean she wants to be your **** buddy.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #7
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Just because a girl with a boyfriend said "hi" to you doesn't mean she wants to be your **** buddy.

Ain't you that bipolar niggeh on NBA forums?
Old 07-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
Sigmund Freud
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sigmund Freud has an OK reputation so far

I don't think your views on intimacy will lead you into a healthy relationship anytime soon. You appear to be attempting to seem like a lothario, perhaps you are compensating for something? If you would like help, please contact me and I will analyze your subconscious.
Sigmund Freud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #9
Arroyo8
Great young streetballer

Arroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
Sometimes when I'm using my left hand, I'm thinking about using my right hand.

And as a teen, I sometimes dry-humped pillows.

metoo
Arroyo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #10
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Adultery is a sin, Bladers.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #11
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

envy is a greater sin.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
so is envy.
Did you just confess of being a child molestor? well.. at least you didn't deny it.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
envy is a greater sin.

So is pride (boasting about fictional sexual encounters).
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #14
Sigmund Freud
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sigmund Freud has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Did you just confess of being a child molestor? well.. at least you didn't deny it.
Sigmund Freud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #15
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
envy is a greater sin.
There's no little sin, big sin, middle sin.

Me being 8 and lying to my mom is the same as me being 8 and raping your mom. Sin is sin.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: