Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #16
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Do you have a **** buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud
I don't think your views on intimacy will lead you into a healthy relationship anytime soon. You appear to be attempting to seem like a lothario, perhaps you are compensating for something? If you would like help, please contact me and I will analyze your subconscious.
I hope this poster actually knows their shit, it could lead to great events on ISH in the near future
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #17
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
Ain't you that bipolar niggeh on NBA forums?
I'm just helping you out before you embarrass yourself in real life just like you currently do in the online world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
So is pride (boasting about fictional sexual encounters).
His stories are probably true but misleading.

Bladers walks into class, stares in a creepy way at a girl.

Girl is creeped out and smiles and says hi just to be nice and not a bitch

Bladers makes thread on ISH about how she could be her **** buddy.

Last edited by StateOfMind12 : 07-26-2012 at 10:14 PM.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #18
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
I don't think your views on intimacy will lead you into a healthy relationship anytime soon. You appear to be attempting to seem like a lothario, perhaps you are compensating for something? If you would like help, please contact me and I will analyze your subconscious.

You have potential.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #19
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #20
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
i swear i saw a stats that said if you fapped with your left hand, you are a phaag.
So no, bull daggers. and pokemons wont count.

My whole life is a lie
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:58 PM   #21
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fap with the left, shake with the right. Bunch of savages here who shake other peoples hands with their fapping hands.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #22
AK47DR91

I do everything with my left. My right hand is only useful for wiping my ass.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #23
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

I can't imagine screwing someone I don't want to spend time with. I just had an opportunity this past weekend to probably get some action from 2 girls... they were both drunk and invited me in. One of them I didn't even know i was just driving them both home and the one I did was a total bimbo and had slept with like 35 dudes or something. I mean goddamn you got to have some standards.

But I spose had I of screwed them maybe it would have been amazing and we could have had good sexual chemistry and nothing else. Still, feels weird.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:31 AM   #24
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
I can't imagine screwing someone I don't want to spend time with. I just had an opportunity this past weekend to probably get some action from 2 girls... they were both drunk and invited me in. One of them I didn't even know i was just driving them both home and the one I did was a total bimbo and had slept with like 35 dudes or something. I mean goddamn you got to have some standards.

But I spose had I of screwed them maybe it would have been amazing and we could have had good sexual chemistry and nothing else. Still, feels weird.

Arent you the dude who tagged up on your mates gf and the mother of his child?
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Shyyyyt i try to make every chick i meet my **** buddy. I dont need no GF, only got bubblegum and hard **** for these females
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #26
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Possibly the worst gimmick I have ever seen.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:53 AM   #27
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Still ****ing my ex. We've both still got feelings, but we're making sure we don't see each other more than once or twice every few weeks and make it a TOO regular thing.

Guess it's just the familiarity we need or something. We broke up, partly due to the fact she was going to study her 2nd year of university in Melbourne, so literally didn't see her for a year until she came back about a month ago. We didn't plan it, but first time we met back up we ****ed. Eventually it'll probably stop when we meet other people. That's the plan anyway, but the whole thing is probably a baaaad idea to begin with, but hey, least I'm getting some!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:56 AM   #28
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Arent you the dude who tagged up on your mates gf and the mother of his child?

Yea but I enjoy spending time with the both of them I don't just call em up just to have sex lol
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #29
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
There's no little sin, big sin, middle sin.

Me being 8 and lying to my mom is the same as me being 8 and raping your mom. Sin is sin.

You can't be serious. Not even a Pastor would agree with this. Do you evne attend a church? Because this is a pretty ignorant staement
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #30
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916

I know some truly disgusting girls (like 2/10 or 3/10) who are on 50+ at age 20. No one has standards anymore
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: