Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Reminder: As an InsideHoops member, you are a legend

You're someone that other people tell stories about.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #2
1987_Lakers
Very good NBA starter

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Reminder: As an InsideHoops member, you are a legend

1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ISH is a brotherhood
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #4
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

like a 3rd grade teacher with a new set of students coming in..." you are number one!!!!"
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #5
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
giggled after I saw the message. was expecting the normal one.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:04 AM   #6
DonD13
Banned

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up Re: Reminder: As an InsideHoops member, you are a legend

DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:12 AM   #7
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
You're someone that other people tell stories about.

Not really... but a few of us have threads that get something like 350k + views in a single night. Overall, probably a million + based off a single username.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:20 AM   #8
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can I ebay my username? I'll start the bidding at $6 but I'm open to, nay, encouraging trade (not for other user name, I want a lot of legos or garbage pail kids or some shit)
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:23 AM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #10
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
can I ebay my username? I'll start the bidding at $6 but I'm open to, nay, encouraging trade (not for other user name, I want a lot of legos or garbage pail kids or some shit)

Didn't that jbot dude sell his username to dinoraja (can't recall the exactly spelling)?

LOL does dude still post here?
Old 07-27-2012, 03:59 AM   #11
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

i love that dog
so sad when she dies

oops spoiler. i dont give a f*ck
bruce willis is dead the whole time
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:13 AM   #12
Whatfoul?
I hit open 5-footers

Whatfoul? is considered somewhat coolWhatfoul? is considered somewhat cool

Whatfoul? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:21 AM   #13
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Didn't that jbot dude sell his username to dinoraja (can't recall the exactly spelling)?

LOL does dude still post here?

oh man I forgot about that. it wasn't jbot though was it, it was jizzo or somebody... that dino raja was a piece of work...

Old 07-27-2012, 04:30 AM   #14
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
oh man I forgot about that. it wasn't jbot though was it, it was jizzo or somebody... that dino raja was a piece of work...

It was pretty messed up he stole that $50 from that fantasy football league.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:34 AM   #15
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
It was pretty messed up he stole that $50 from that fantasy football league.

that's right, he ripped off marlo stanfield or something. how did he spell his name? I want to dig up an old thread of his where he was posting about his van or something. He didn't spell it like the NBA player (Radja) I don't think... was it all one word? F*ck the searchy thing on ISH sucks
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: